View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Somebody will be turning heel at SummerSlam

20130729_summerslam_HOMEPAGE_cena-bryan.jpg
    Who will it be?

John Cena will be defending his WWE Championship against Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam on Sunday, August 18th and my gut feeling (along with pretty much several members of the IWC) tells me that somebody will be turning heel after the match is over and so, let's dissect the likelihood of who will be entering the dark side after "The ...

Updated 08-09-2013 at 12:36 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Random Thoughts: Impact Wrestling 8-8-13

It’s time to pick on TNA again. Now this will be the third week straight that I pick on these poor bastards. Now, it’s not because I hate them. Quite the contrary, I’ve been looking forward to TNA the most every week. The BFG series is clearly the best reason to tune in to their program. But...the last two weeks, the stories have sucked, they really have. The lawsuit, the August 1st mystery, ...

Updated 08-09-2013 at 04:16 AM by wil2197

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Random Thoughts: An Arduous Raw 8-5-13

Well, after two straight TNA blogs it’s time to pick on RAW, which tends to get a bit exhausting. Usually I do these blogs one of three ways:

1) Take notes on all segments shown and organize them in a blog later.
    2) During commercial breaks, write on the segment that I just saw. When you see my blogs timestamped an hour after the show ends, this is usually what I’ve done.

Updated 08-07-2013 at 11:54 AM by wil2197

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Ginger's thoughts #1st edition - The travesty that is Hulk Hogan.

I’m starting a blog series, in which I will talk about random topics that are surrounded by much controversy. In the first edition, I will be talking about none other than Hulk Hogan.

There is no denying that Hulk Hogan is arguably the most popular wrestler of all time. His mouth watering heel turn and his red and yellow attire helped him carry both the WWF and WCW on his back. Whilst ...
  5. Superstar Ryback: "Pushed too s(m)oon"

We all know what this about? This is about my boy Ryback having a disappointing 2013, ppv losing streak, and being pushed too s(m)oon! I've stated in the past I'm a big fan of Ryback because he brings something different to my tv screen. He isn't like everyone else. He is a monster!! A monster with a ton of potential to be great. Hell, I did a blog in the past "Booking Ryback to the top." ...
  6. Raw 8-5-13 Hits and Misses

*Note: Sorry about there not being a blog last week but since Raw was taped I caved and looked at the spoilers. Therefore, I didn't watch it.

Overall Score: 6

Hits

The Daniel Bryan Makeover: I really liked the mic work that came out of this segment. Bryan made a lot of sense in what he was saying. He was spot on in comparing himself to John ...
  7. WWE Main Event Mafia Vs The Shield & Wyatt Family(Made up Story line)

After seeing Rampage3:16 forum about who would you put in a WWE Main Event Mafia I got inspired to back up my picks with a storyline.

Yes I know this will likely never happen but who cares.

The people I have in the group is Cena, Daniel Bryan,Triple H,Del Rio, Kane, Christian (will have won the tittle before this.)

The raw after Summerslam is where it starts. ...
  8. My Top 5: Greatest WWE Feuds Since 2005 Part 1

Now, I've only been watching the WWE product since the beginning of 2005, hence why the title is 'Greatest WWE Feuds since '05'. With that being said, let's jump in shall we?

#5 - Edge and The Undertaker 2008

Back at No Way Out 2008 The Undertaker won a Number 1 Contendership Elimination Chamber match. Later that night, Edge retained his World Heavyweight Championship ...
  9. My Top 5: Greatest WWE Feuds Since 2005 Part 2

Apparently in Part 1 I ran out of space, which I did know could happen, so I had to split this into 2 parts. Sorry about that. Let's resume.

#2 - John Cena and Edge 2006

I loved this feud. It gave Cena his biggest rival not named CM Punk, and it elevated Edge into a Hall of Famer. Back at WM 21, Edge won the inaugural MitB match whereas Cena won his 1st WWE Title. ...
  10. Random Thoughts: August 1st Mystery Revealed...sadly.

So this is it. August 1st has arrived. The big August 1st mystery shall be revealed tonight. MY problem with it...I really don’t care. I expect to be disappointed by this surprise. I haven’t been following the hype. I’m more so interested in Sabin/Bully build up which I’m sure will take a backseat to this crap tonight. But hey, maybe TNA will completely wow me tonight.

Updated 08-01-2013 at 11:01 PM by wil2197

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.