View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. The Internet is ruining WWE...

I’m going to get straight to the point with this one, but in my opinion the internet and IWC has played a huge part in the demise of WWE and its popularity in recent times. This theory is one of the first reasons that come to mind when I try to compare ‘attitude era’ to the ‘PG era’. Internet was jus on the rise in the late 90’s and early 00’s and you ...
  2. Brodus Clay: A Disappointing Debut

Hi People,

I don't normally post on here but thought I would after just watching Raw and was heavily disappointed with the "debut" of Brodus Clay.

Going back a couple of months when Brodus Clay was announced to "Debut" on Raw, I thought this was a great way to build up a superstar by having the WWE re-introduce his character to the WWE "universe". ...

Updated 01-10-2012 at 09:52 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Jericho, Cena's heel turn, and Brodus wants his mama...

It's been a while...

I haven't posted on this, or any professional wrestling website, for about six months now, and I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that I'm genuinely happy with the product.

Don't get me wrong, I've effectively cut SmackDown out of my WWE diet (unless I get bored and need something to watch), but Raw and the past year's PPVs have
  4. Raw Reaction - 1/9/2012

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with another edition of Raw Reaction. I haven't posted since last weeks blog so I figured what better way than return with the often imitated, but never duplicated Raw Reaction! I'm not gonna waste anytime so without further ado...

Opening segment-
    Pretty interesting way to open Raw. I never really realized how good Kane was on the ...

Updated 01-09-2012 at 11:27 PM by RatedATB

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Here comes the Pain: Brock and the WWE

When I first heard Brock lesner announced his retirement at the loss to Alistair Overeem, it was like sweet music to my ears, mainly because I knew he will be coming back to the WWE. He is 34, which is young for someone to retire at the UFC, I assume the only reason he retired is mma training is just way to hectic for someone like Brock lesner, who's probably been training his body since he was a ...

Updated 01-09-2012 at 11:03 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Pre-Raw Commentary - John Cena: Have we been deceived?

DISCLAIMER: I would like to start off by saying that I do not have any personal hatred towards John Cena the person or the WWE, and that this blog is strictly as a response to the pro- and anti-Cena character rantings. I understand that the WWE is for entertainment only and that the characters portrayed are not necessarily reflective of the actual personalities of the sports entertainers that portray ...
  7. Top 10 Funniest Matches in Wrestling History

What makes wrestling so entertaining? Well, for me, it's how it can make me laugh. It's becoming rarer and rarer these days - but when wrestling is funny it's about the hardest I'll laugh at anything. What makes a match funny? It could be any number of things. Sometimes a match is meant to be funny, sometimes it's not. Perhaps the managers or commentators will add something. Ideally it's a mixture ...

Updated 01-11-2012 at 10:48 AM by Wombat Attack

Tags: lol, wrestling
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Ideas for the WWE Network: Talk Show, Reality, More

I don't know about you lots but I’m Excited about the wwe network, I'm curious to see how it’s going to look and how the scheduling will be.
    Anyways I'm going to be giving out some example of programmes they can have to make it enjoyable.

Wrestling

In terms of wrestling shows I want to see maybe wwe superstars and nxt on that channel, I think making a new wrestling show

Updated 01-06-2012 at 03:54 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Current Events in WWE, Cena, Jericho, and Punk

Hello guys, CaptainCharisma here. This is my first blog so I hope it turns out to be a good one. This is how I feel on the current hot issues and superstars in the WWE.

John Cena

It has been repeated over a million times, but everyone is tired of seeing Cena do the same exact thing every Monday night. Whether it be the 5 moves of doom Super Cena employs, ...

Updated 01-06-2012 at 04:47 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. WWE '12: Pros and Cons

Here a list of some PROS and CONS in WWE '12

[U][B][I]PROS[/I]
    [/B][/U][B]- Championship matches:[/B] I like how you can make a title match during any time.
    [B]- Road to WrestleMania:[/B] A longer storyline in RTWM is something that makes this game great.
    [B]- WWE Universe:[/B] A couple of things I like about this year's WWE Universe mode, tag teams are not created ...
    Tags: wwe 12
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.