View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. WWE - Strength in Numbers.

Hello all, This is my first blog on the website.

For a little bit of Background info on myself, I used to run a Wrestling news website when I was 11 years old, a guy called Peter Staniforth used to submit his interviews to me to host in an effort to promote himself and my website too. A result of this was me getting into contact with Shark Boy, Doug Williams and many more...The beginning ...
  2. My Wrestlemania 28 Card

With the Royal Rumble only 2 weeks away, the focus will no doubt be the aim of building the matches for Wrestlemania 20 passing through the Elimination Chamber on the way.

I'm going to skip past the Chamber and go right to the grandest stage of them all and give my list of match that I think would make this year another fantastic Wrestlemania.

I’m going to go with ...
  3. Why John Cena is Hated

So after 8 years the WWE is finally acknowledging the fact that John Cena isn't exactly the most popular guy around. According to the news thread related to this topic on this website the reasons why articles on WWE.com point to Cena being disliked are

- Tired of his gimmick
    - Think he's Hulk Hogan all over again
    - Think he hogs the spotlight
    - Feel he can't wrestle

Updated 01-16-2012 at 03:39 PM by Wombat Attack

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Top 5 Internationally Recognizable Superstars

After watching a recent Vince McMahon interview, I realised how much he values WWE’s ability to export in to different countries. So I’ve decided to make a list of who I think are the most RECOGNIZABLE superstars internationally and who has helped WWE become a real global enterprise. I grew up in Bangladesh (WWE are huge there) so I have experienced WWE from a different point of view ...

Updated 01-14-2012 at 11:47 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. The WWE HOF, wrestlers #s 21-40 who should be inducted.

A follow up to my original Top 20 wrestlers who should be in the Hall of Fame I posted a few days ago, I present here the second top 20 (#s 40-21). Special considerations were made to The Rock N' Roll Express, Killer Khan, Psycho Sid, Sean Waltman, John Tolos & John Barend. There is a long storied history in pro-wrestling and the WWE with many more names to consider. If I made a list including ...

Updated 01-13-2012 at 12:04 PM by Wombat Attack

Tags: hall of fame
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. WWE Diva's Division is BAD!!!!!

Here are some of my thoughts on the WWE Diva's Division.

First of all I have to say that the Diva’s Division is absolutely horrendous right now. In my opinion we as fans want to tune in and be entertained and we want to see quality wrestling matches and storylines. Don’t waste our time with a two minute Diva’s match with no back story. The best Diva’s wrestlers ...
  7. TNA Presents: Lockdown 2012 Predictions and How I'd Book It

Greetings ewrestlingnews.com community,
    I'd normally post an article like this under the forums section, but for some reason my iPAD isn't working right so I'm going to make this a blog.*

Every year, TNA Wrestling hosts (in my opinion) one of the Top 10 Biggest Pay-Per-Views of the year. It is TNA's equivalent of WWE's Survivor Series, and it's name, is Lockdown.*
    This ...
  8. Does Sex and Profanity Make Wrestling Better?

Thank you for reading my first blog post! Please go easy on me with the criticism because I am a newbie. My love for wrestling has run deep since I was a child and has been pretty constant except for a breif hiatus from 2004-2008. I loved the late eighties when most people thought it was unscripted (I won't call it "fake") , the ridiculous characters of the early nineties, and of course ...

Updated 01-11-2012 at 01:09 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. How WWE Should Have Resurrected Kane

We’ve seen it time and time again; WWE introduces big guys presented as ‘monsters’ but somewhere down the line they lose their credibility. The Big Show debuted in the WWF as a dominant Giant. He went on to win the WWF Championship before becoming this comic-value character who came to the ring as ‘Showkishi’, ‘The Big Showbowski’ or ‘The Showster’. ...

Updated 01-11-2012 at 10:55 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Fixing the Brand Extension

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. Not too long ago I made a blog discussing the WWE dropping the brand extension, which I still believe they should do. However with the 2012 ppv lineup showing Bragging Rights returning I think it's more than safe to assume that after Mania the brand extension is going to be restored and we'll see the extension back in full swing. Now, I'm ok with this, ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.