View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. The Most Deserving Champions

There have been many WWE Superstars throughout the years that many of us believe should have been WWE or now for the past 9 years World Champion. Mr. Perfect, Ravishing Rick Rude and Million Dollar Man Teb Dibiasi come to mind right off the bat. Certainly Jake the Snake Roberts and Ricky the Dragon Steamboat should have worn the WWE Championship.

However I will talking about talent that ...

Updated 02-11-2012 at 11:43 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Piper's Pit: Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett

A new take on WWE rivalries, and a new take for me, my new series of blogs: Piper's Pit! Where I dissect WWE rivalries to their entirety, starting with the recent feud of Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett, so lets get started, shall we?

The Stars
    I've never liked Randy Orton, but have always, since NXT, loved Barrett. Randy Orton to me has always been an egotistical, mediocre wrestler ...
  3. T-Hughes35's Updated Wrestlemania XXVIII Ideal Match Card

Greetings all wrestling fans. I'm back, and this time, I've come up with a new draft on a legitimate outline of what I believe should happen on April 1, 2012 at SunLife Stadium in Miami, Florida. Here we go:

Ringside Commentators:
    Team A: Jim Ross, Jerry "The King" Lawler, and Josh Matthews
    Team B: Michael Cole, Booker T, and Scott Stanford

Ring ...
  4. If Someone Ended Undertaker's Streak

Hello awesome bloggers and viewers. This came to my mind and I thought, who would of been or should be the person to end the Undertaker's Streak. No way am I saying he should be beaten, but what if he was or will be. Who would be a good choice? So I am going to give you 3 lists. One list is people who have had a chance to end the streak but could not pull it off. The second is a list of superstars ...

Updated 08-29-2012 at 09:26 PM by Cross

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. A Blog About....The Fans! Part 1

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here putting up something new and different today. I'm going to blog about the IWC. There is a broad range of us and I'm going to do my best to touch on everyone. This isn't going to be negative and I have no intentions of insulting anyone, though I'm sure some feelings will be hurt. There are so many topics, I'm only going to mention the most popular based on comments ...
  6. Top 5 MITB winner candidates for WM 28

If a money in the bank ladder match is to happen at Wrestlemania then these are the top 5 people I think will have a chance to win it.

5. Cody Rhodes
    Attachment 1443
    I can see him winning and wwe using it for his first world heavyweight championships reign, however because of his possible match with Goldust I don't think he'll be in the match.

7. Best Ring Entrances

Whether it is the big "pop", the lights, the ceremony, the music or the circunstance everbody has an entrance that brings the chills and increases the pulse pounding.

10. Rowdy Roddy Piper...bagpipes and march
    9. Nikita Koloff slow walk to the ring, cage match, all the Horsemen are in the ring, surrounding Dusty...The Russians were feuding with Dusty and magnum TA. Nikita ...
  8. Top Tag Teams and/or Stables (10)

I grew up in the Mid-Atlantic area with the best ever wrestling organization...the NWA. They emphasizes tag-team wrestling which spun-off groups, cliques and stables, as they had each others back. I wonder, who was the most influencial and significant. I suggest the following.

10. The Russians, Ivan & Nikita Koloff.
    These guys were big, strong, mean wrestlers that gave a nation ...
  9. Top 5 Should of Been Champions in WWE

[B]WWE Champions [/B]
    5: Rikishi
    4: Umaga
    3. Shelton Benjamin
    2: Matt Hardy
    1: Bobby Lashley

[B]World Heavyweight Champions[/B]
    5: Scott Steiner
    4: Shelton Benjamin
    3: Matt Hardy
    2: Bobby Lashley
    1: Mr. Kennedy

[B]Intercontinental Champions[/B]
    5: Joey Mercury
    4: Charlie Haas
    3: Kenny Dykstra ...
  10. Book It - Bringing Back King of the Ring

What's poppin folks! RatedATB back at it again with first addition of Book It, where I take certain feuds or matches and book them the way I think would be interesting. I hope to continue this series, and I'll take requests as well, so if there's anything you'd like me to book, as far as feuds, matches, or even ppvs, just send me a request in the comments and I'll take it under consideration. ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.