View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The ultimate dude's tribute to awful feuds

Hello everybody, Hi doctor Nick.

We're not quite on those terms yet, and likely never will be, but this is the Ultimate Dude and I'm here to trample you with raging elephants, cause yknow, Ultimate Warrior did it.

Seriously though, if you know me all you know is that I'm super hardcore, anti establishment, I dont play by anybody elses rules, not even my own, and my breed ...

Updated 04-25-2012 at 07:01 PM by The Ultimate Dude

Tags: wrestling, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

3) Give me something worth coming back to see next week

In the late 1990s, I saw a wrestling event that will forever be burned in my brain. On a typical episode of Nitro, the usual bland BS was happening during the overrun. The nWo Army was in the ring, squashing everything (including the company) in their path, when the camera cut quickly. It did not cut to the entrance ramp, ...
  3. Yes! Yes! Yes! Catching up with Old stars

I am sorry for the delay if anyone was looking particularly forward to another of my blogs, the last couple of weeks have been fucking insane and I'm only on the comp for the first time in ages, madness. I got into a strange start here, so I need to cover last weeks' Smackdown, this weeks Smackdown and the Raw from this week, it might be a long one but I want to be dedicated to covering everything ...

Updated 04-22-2012 at 12:51 AM by Frank

Categories
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  4. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

2) Bring back HONOR to my championships.

As I sit here and think about how to bring honor to my championships, all I can think of is 18 seconds. The World Heavyweight Championship match at this year’s WrestleMania. This very match was the OPENING match for WM 29. Forget the story lines that the writers were concerned about. Forget creating a sense of automatic investment into the Pay ...
  5. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Back to The Future WWE version

After the success of my first ever blog YES! YES! YES! My first Ever Blog comes it's follow up YES! YES! YES! My second ever blog. Did people like the blog? YES! YES! YES! Did people not like the blog? YES! YES! YES! Why do I keep repeating this catchphrase? Cause I'm super hardcore like. YES! YES! YES!

Seriously, got some decent feedback last week from many of you critters and ...

Updated 04-10-2012 at 07:08 PM by The Ultimate Dude

Categories
  6. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

1) Build superstars of the future; don’t make them over night.
    Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!This simple statement was the spark needed to ignite a fuse. The fuse burned, not too slow and not too fast. Austin may have won the King of the Ring, but they weren’t pushing him to the stars. The fans were adding the fuel to the fire. Much like the suspense you feel waiting ...
  7. Yes! Yes! Yes! My first ever blog

YES! YES! YES! Daniel Bryan has made those words absolutely iconic the last few months. Now in the light that he got F'ed in the A on Sunday those words have become an even bigger meaning then they were before. I don't know if WWE did that because they are run by giant douchebags

,or do they actually have an ace up ...

Updated 04-05-2012 at 03:30 PM by The Ultimate Dude

Categories
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  8. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

Well, I have thought this through and decided to re-launch my blog. Everyone gets a mulligan, right? This time I am going to put it into an actual blog format, rather than write a chapter of a book. As my last blog showed, I am a fan of the wrestling industry and have been so since I was young. Much like many of you, I have been witness to multiple “Eras” of the industry. Even though several ...
  9. My last event as a WWE fan

Hi everybody, this isn't some overreaction. I decided that this year's Wrestlemania would be the perfect way to bow out of being a pro wrestling fan. If the show lived up to the hype there is no doubt I would be eating my hat and watching tonight's raw and invested for the future. Luckily I am okay with leaving this show behind. I try to defend WWE time and again from the barracking that the IWC ...

Updated 04-02-2012 at 10:24 AM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
  10. Great Things about Wrestling Episode 2

Hi Everybody. I hope you all read episode 1 on this new series. Your comments and your input is crucial to me continuing this so I don't lose the will to live (or something along those lines). We all take wrestling abit too seriously sometimes. Not just the things we don't like, but the whole thing in general. It's fun playing god with our blogs, but let's be all lighthearted and learn some lessons. ...

Updated 03-26-2012 at 02:32 PM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.