View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Top Feud in Wrestling Currently.

What do you think of when you hear “best feud going in the wrestling business today”? Does the idea of CM Punk vs. The Undertaker come to mind? Is it Redemption vs. Greatness that you think about? Perhaps you think about Bully Ray vs. Hulk Hogan, S.C.U.M. vs. ROH, or CZW wrestlers vs. Law Enforcement Officials. No matter what comes to mind first, there is a number 1 feud that immediately pops ...
  2. Will an atheist wrestler work?

Hello, ladies and gentleman, this is my first blog, and as you can see, it has a controversial topic. If the subject matter does not please you, I please ask you to stop reading. However, if you enjoy the idea and want to debate it in the commentary section, please, keep it polite. And remember to focus in the wrestling aspect of the text, not a confrontation between religion and atheism.
  3. WWE Impact Superstars of the year: 1990

Hello fellow internet dwellers, my name is Earthquake (or David lol) and I am going to (try) get a little blof published on Breakthrough Superstars of the year from 1990 until present day. So that is 23 years of personal opinion that I don't think most people will be able to argue with but of course if you read this put forward your opinions cause this is a blog and it really feeds on your opinions, ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 12:22 AM by Earthquake

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. The Punk: TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs Review

Hey guys! The Punk here with my first ever wrestling post...be kind!

With silly stories, poor match making, ridiculous pushes, baffling face/heel turns, an ungodly amount of John Cena title shots and main event matches it could even be argued that 2012 has been one of the worst years in a long time for the WWE. Not is all bad though. CM Punk has seen his title reign become the longest ...

Updated 12-18-2012 at 09:08 PM by The Punk

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Why the Attitude Era wouldn't work now (No matter how much you think it will)

WWE(F) has had millions of fans and these fans have seen the many different eras the E' has gone through, depending on the age of the fan of course. Between the WWWF in the 60s and 70s, to just the WWF of the 80s, mostly molded by characters and gimmicks than wrestling, to the Attitude Era of the 90s, Ruthless Agression for the early and mid 2000s, to where we are now with the PG era. But no era is ...
  6. The Splash: My Thoughts on the Hulk Hogan/Bubba Love thing?

Alright Splashers, I’m just going to let everyone know that this not be suitable for all ages. I’m also going to let you know I’m pulling no punches, so If you are a fan of Hulk Hogan (or Bubba "the Love Sponge" for that matter.) you might just want to pass this one up.

In The Bedroom ...

Updated 10-20-2012 at 04:41 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Problem With Surprises (TNA BFG Aftermath)

The Way I See It (TWISI) - The Problem With Surprises (TNA BFG Aftermath)

I didn't plan on writing another blog so quickly, but after watching TNA's Bound for Glory this evening, I have a lot to say. Most of this blog (if not all of it) is simply going to be my opinion, thoughts, etc. on what happened at TNA's biggest pay-per-view of the year. I hope you guys enjoy the read and ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 11:27 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Monday Night Raw and what it should be! October 8th 2012

Hey this is my first blog/post. Each week i will be writing what i believe Raw should be in order to gain ratings and entertain the fans. Each week my blog will follow from the previous actual Raw and provide a realistic approach in how the WWE should write the next show. Sorry for any grammar issues or incorrect spelling, and please post your thoughts and opinions.

Monday Night Raw in

Updated 10-06-2012 at 05:19 PM by Haralumbi

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Way I See It - Gut Check, TNA Impact, etc.

Hi, guys! I'm back for another edition of The Way I See It. My biggest struggle is deciding exactly what I want to do with this blog series. I don't want to do a review of TNA's programming because we have someone that does it already. So, until I develop a foundation, I'm going to stick with providing my opinions on various things within the TNA wrestling world. I have a couple of things on my mind ...
  10. Bravo, TNA. You Almost Made Me Believe...

To start, I'd like to say I love TNA Wrestling. I've been following the company for about seven years now and I've refused to change the channel, regardless of how poor the product was. As I'm sure everyone would agree, they've gotten a lot better over the past couple of months and I think they are, for the most part, moving in the right direction.

I've been loyal to the company for ...

Updated 07-28-2012 at 12:41 AM by Delirious

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.