View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Driving The WWE: Are you happy with the companies direction?

Do you sit by your tv on Monday nights and wonder what the hell is the WWE thinking with their programming? Of course you do! After reading so many dirtsheets and listen to the IWC rant about how they hate the WWE right now. Hate the direction of the company. Hate that PG rating that stole away their precious Attitude Era. It can only be attributed to a few things. So here they are.
    1. ...

Updated 02-10-2014 at 12:43 PM by Megatron

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. WWE Star In Need Of A Major Push Is...

One rising star that in my opinion is in need of a major push and that I would love to see main eventing one day would be Big E Langston. There's something about Big E that I enjoy and his wrestling ability is fantastic. Big E is a former Iowa Hawkeye Defensive Tackle and when it comes to wrestling he has "it" in my opinion. After seeing Big E face Dean Ambrose at Hell In A Cell I knew that ...
  3. The Greatest Athletes to Wrestle in the WWE

The following is my list of the greatest athletes to ever wrestle in the WWE. Now for this list, I have 2 simple rules: (1) the entrants must have wrestled at least one singles match in a WWE ring (no WCW or NWA) and (2) they must have a recognizable reputation in wrestling. This was very difficult to objectively rank, so, as usual, enjoy the content rather than go nuts over my order. Most of these ...

Updated 11-10-2013 at 09:35 PM by Kajmere

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ginger's thoughts #1st edition - The travesty that is Hulk Hogan.

I’m starting a blog series, in which I will talk about random topics that are surrounded by much controversy. In the first edition, I will be talking about none other than Hulk Hogan.

There is no denying that Hulk Hogan is arguably the most popular wrestler of all time. His mouth watering heel turn and his red and yellow attire helped him carry both the WWF and WCW on his back. Whilst ...
  5. The IWC Shouldn't Be A Place Where Great Ideas Die...

It’s been a while since I wrote on the How to Regain a Loyal Fan series. Being that I am OCD of sorts, I don’t like the idea of leaving this unfinished. However, I made a bit of an error in my 12 critical points and even writing the title to this blog made me cringe a bit. If you want to know what they are, simply follow the links to my other blogs to understand what I laid out over a year ago. ...

Updated 06-10-2013 at 11:15 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: fans, iwc, tna, wrestling, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. Is tna's roster too big?

Nobody can deny that TNA has one of the best rosters in wrestling today, and nobody can deny the fact that the roster is going from strength to strength. I think the TNA roster has some of the best talent going, however, I believe that the TNA roster is too big for it's current one show a week structure.

When we look at the TNA roster it is easy to see that a lot of the talent remains ...
  7. Midget Wrestling Match With Armor-Clad Video Game CEO Ends in Stink Face.

Wrestlers from the TV show Hulk Hogan’s Micro Championship Wrestling (MCW) recently tore down the boundary between video games and wrestling. The MCW wrestlers became characters in the video game AdventureQuest Worlds, and the game’s armored creator found himself battling his lifelong arch-rival in a “Stink-Face Match” inside a real-life wrestling ring. (Albeit, it was a ring meant for little ...
  8. Impact Wrestling Review (18/04/2013)

I've noticed there has been an abandonment of TNA reviews and since the results don't even get posted on this website, I thought I'd give it a shot. I'd like to make this a weekly thing, so all feedback or even just saying that you like it would be greatly appreciated.

So we start off (After the video package of course) With Devon talking to Wes Briscoe and Garrett Bischoff telling ...

Updated 04-20-2013 at 06:56 PM by jginger

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. My WrestleMania Preview (Match by match)

My thoughts on each match going in to WrestleMania

Well, we're 4 days a away from the spectacle that is WrestleMania! The event that constantly reminds us that our favorite "scripted" sport is still very much alive and well! It's time to breakdown this years show of shows, match by match!

--Pre-Show- INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP ...
  10. Thoughts On The Best WWE Pay-Per-View

After all these years of watching Wrestling there is one PPV that always stood out to me. I remember watching it Live on TV like it was yesterday. That PPV is Survivor Series 2003. Survivor Series 2003 had the best lineup and made history in more than once that night.

Not counting the Sunday Night Heat match with Tajiri and Jamie Noble we would ...

Updated 03-26-2013 at 09:40 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , Wrestling
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.