View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Wrestlemania 30 Card Prediction

Expect some sort of angle involving Vince, Sting and Hogan

Big E Langston vs Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins vs Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus vs Mark Henry Six Man Elimination Match
    Unified Intercontinental and United States Championship
    Winner: Sheamus

Cody Rhodes vs Goldust
    Winner: Cody Rhodes

The Big Show vs Alexander Rusev
    Winner: ...
  2. The real reason why the WWE product sucks

The way the WWE poorly books the talent they have under contract is a symptom of the real problem. - It's not the cause.

The reason why the WWE sucks, and has sucked for a very long time, is due to one reason in particular far above all other reasonss. It all began in October of 1999. That was when the WWF (at the time) went from being a privately owned company to one that became publicly ...

Updated 02-12-2014 at 03:53 AM by Wombat Attack

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Results from Japan: ''Road to Power Struggle'' iPPV, Super Jr. tag team finals!

( Source: http://keepingthespiritalive.tumblr.com )

Korakuen Hall Tokyo, 6/11. 1,950 spectators (sellout!)

1) Super Jr. Tag Tournament 2013 - Semi-Final: Gedo & Jado vs. Matt & Nick Jackson
    Winner: Nick (9:31) via pinfall on Gedo.
    ~ The Young Bucks advance to the final match.

(2) Super Jr. Tag Tournament 2013 - Semi-Final: Valiente [CMLL] ...
    Categories
    User News
  4. The Shield

hey everyone, it's me Lord Cookie and this Blog is basically about The shields next opponent(s). I know many of you moan that my Blogs are crap. And you know what? They probably are. If you don't like my Blogs, don't read them. And once again, i'm sorry if my grammar is wrong. I'm trying too improve my english since i'm German.

New Age Outlaws & Triple H
    I would love this. Just
  5. Wrestlemania 30 card

As we no next years Wrestlemania is the big 30 so I'd see what matches people would like to see hears some of the matches I would like to see on the card.

PRE SHOW MATCH 1
    THE WYATT FAMILY VS PRIMO AND EPICO VS THE USOS VS THE PRIME TIME PLAYERS VS TEAM RHODES SCHOLERS 5 TEAM ELIMINATION MATCH WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

PRE SHOW MATCH 2
    CURTIS AXEL w/Paul Heyman ...
  6. WWE Survivor Series 2012 Review

I was working while watching the PPV so I missed half of some parts but hey, it's just Survivor Series.

Brodus Clay, Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara & International Airstrike vs. Prime Time Players, Epico and Primo & Tensai
    A pretty good match, WWE pretty much did what I expected them to given the structure of the teams. Nice to warm up the crowd for the rest of the show and ...

Updated 11-19-2012 at 05:01 PM by straightuptagteammatch

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. The Splash: Rick’s Picks on Bound 4 Glory 2012

Welcome back one and all splashers to another edition of the Blog Splash! For those who have watched the B4G series over the past couple of years, it is the most exciting tournaments in pro wrestling today. As TNA fans know, Bound 4 Glory is finally approaching this Sunday. I try not to “predict” ...

Updated 10-11-2012 at 11:04 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Splash: My thoughts on Night of Champions 2012

Welcome back Splashers. A week has gone by since the wrestling world was shocked, when Jerry “The King” Lawler had a near-death heart attack on RAW. Even TNA wished the Hall of Famer a speedy recovery, in classy fashion. Get well Jerry!

Fatal Four Way: Intercontinental Title Match ...
    Tags: jerry lawler, ppv, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  9. My Wrestlemania 29 card

4328e398013c5794a684200a8b5d9e27.jpg
    My Wrestlemania 29 Card Predictions

I am indeed aware that we haven't even gotten to the halfway point of the WWE season yet with Summerslam still coming up, but it doesn't seem like it hurts to see what the WWE will shape up to be several months from now. This card features ten matches with eight of them being part of the main show. I'm really

Updated 07-28-2012 at 05:22 PM by OneTimePosterShorry

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. decker's_discussions 1

In my first entry of decker's_discussions I will be discussing the upcoming 2012 Money In The Bank Pay Per View and my thoughts on the idea of only having former WWE Champions compete in one of the ladder matches..... In 2011 the Money In The Bank PPV was far and away the best show of the year. It had emotion, power, and that all important "buzz" thanks to CM Punk and that now famous "shoot". ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.