View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. MY DREAM WWE DRAFT for 2012

Hello guys! Every year,we are waiting for one of much awaited event in WWE history, the WWE Draft. And i wanna tell to anyone what's my dream draft for this year...

From RAW drafted to SmackDown

The Miz -
    SD needs a top heel for midcard and i know he fits for this role

Kane -
    since Lord Tensai is the monster of RAW Brand and Mark Henry is injured,let him bring ...

Updated 05-18-2012 at 12:35 PM by arvin100

Tags: raw, smackdown, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Christian's current WWE Status is really Bad

we are all know that CHRISTIAN CAGE is one of the best superstars that WWE have today. But do you ever mentioned that WWE misused him?

BEINg a WHC for 5 days was a big slap for his PEEPs. And during the fued between Christian and Randy Orton, WWE makes Randy ...
  3. 10 Worst Moments in Smackdown History

As some of you may know that I posted Best and Worst moments in Raw history. Did SD best I believe last week which led to this post. A reminder that this is just my opinion.

1.Christian loses World title-Huge Christian fan waiting for the moment to finally come. Christian winning the big one in the WWE. Been waiting for it since 2005 when I thought it could actually happen. Orton and ...

Updated 04-14-2012 at 05:39 PM by TheGreatOne (honorable mention)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. The WWE Draft - Why Does It Exist?

To answer my own question, I don't know.

Now before anyone says I'm against it, let me tell you, I'm not. I have always been a fan of the draft and the brand extension in general, but to say I'm not frustrated would be a lie.

Ever since Triple H announced the 'SuperShow' concept, I've been hoping that it was just a brief thing and all would be right in the the land of the ...

Updated 04-13-2012 at 09:37 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Next Big Blog: This Week In Pro Wrestling

So, another week has surpassed in the world of wrestling and we already have two big main events setup for the next PPV Extreme Rules, the first one being John Cena vs Brock Lesnar.

Last Monday these two had one of the best pull apart brawls i have ever seen, this reminded me of the Joe/Angle brawl of Bound For Glory 2006. Lesnar bloodied Cena up with a stiff shot to the lip, i'm sure ...
  6. 10 personal favorite moments in Smackdown history

Smackdown began in the fall of 1999 and is still going strong in 2012. Havn't watched Smackdown since Christian lost the World title to Randy Orton, but I still watch Raw, TNA, and ROH. In any case, Smackdown has had its shares of big and terrible moments. I did the Raw version and now will do the Smackdown. I'm going to leave it out obvious moments such as tribute to the troops, First smackdown episode, ...
  7. The SmackDown Question

Hi Guys! This blog isn't really a review of SmackDown this week, as such, but more of a general rant/discussion about the show itself.

Now I don't tend to watch SmackDown but this week I thought I would. Then I remembered why. SmackDown seems to be in an absolute state these days and is nowhere as near as good as the days when it was formed as part of the Brand Extension scheme/story. ...
  8. Questions for the WWE Universe...Please Answer

What up everyone, Kid Contra here! So I just wanted to jump right into today's quasi-blog/forum hybrid. Everyone is always questioning what WWE does with their product, including myself, which is great because as a fan I believe you have the right to do so, but nobody ever questions the WWE Universe. IMO, the WWE Universe or if you are old school like me, the fans, do just as many things that boggle ...
  9. Thoughts about Lord Tensai

I think Lord Tensai is the destructive force the WWE needs right about now, he would add power to the WWE as well as bring in some Japanese style wrestling that he has picked up over the last few years.

So as many people already know and have figured out, Tensai is in fact former WWE wrestler A-Train/Albert. When A-Train was in the WWE he was a dominating force but I always ...

Updated 03-24-2012 at 03:24 PM by Madness

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  10. The Divas Division: People Got It All Wrong...

Wrestlemania XVIII

Ever since that rumor article went around that said WWE officials are against having a Divas match at Wrestlemania, it dawned on me when they mentioned that the officials think we're interested in other matches above a Divas match.

If this really is from WWE's creative meetings, this really gives me a pretty clear idea on why the Divas Division is what ...

Updated 03-06-2012 at 12:05 PM by OneTimePosterShorry

Tags: divas, eve, raw, smackdown, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.