View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Abdominal Stretch: Some Raw, Some TNA, Some of Both

Welcome wrestling fans to another edition of The Abdominal Stretch. This actually marks three straight weeks that I have included TNA in my weekly blog. And in my opinion, rightfully so because there's some pretty cool things happening over there. I'll also be hitting on some things from Raw and in WWE in general. I won't be talking about Smackdown though, because I feel this past Friday's Smackdown ...
  2. It's Monday and I'm Not Excited

Well fans. I'm usually very enthusiastic about Mondays for obvious reasons. It is the day that the supposedly "Best" wrestling show of the week takes place. I use "best" very loosely because not much about WWE has been worthy of "best" in my eyes recently. The only thing that could be considered "best", is Miami's crowd the night after WM. That was the best ...
    Tags: raw
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. The Next Big Blog: This Week In Pro Wrestling

So, another week has surpassed in the world of wrestling and we already have two big main events setup for the next PPV Extreme Rules, the first one being John Cena vs Brock Lesnar.

Last Monday these two had one of the best pull apart brawls i have ever seen, this reminded me of the Joe/Angle brawl of Bound For Glory 2006. Lesnar bloodied Cena up with a stiff shot to the lip, i'm sure ...
  4. Yes Yes Yes? The Raw Review

Brock 3, Cena 0. Why three and not two you ask? It’s simple (and effective, much like Lesnar); The Pain (as he shall be known herein) made Cena bleed in a single UFC-inspired punch five minutes into tonight’s Raw, subsequently breaking the PG tag which Vince and his cronies have worked so hard to maintain over the past few years. Okay, so maybe it’s jumping the gun to say

Updated 04-11-2012 at 10:30 AM by ComingToCinemas

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The SmackDown Question

Hi Guys! This blog isn't really a review of SmackDown this week, as such, but more of a general rant/discussion about the show itself.

Now I don't tend to watch SmackDown but this week I thought I would. Then I remembered why. SmackDown seems to be in an absolute state these days and is nowhere as near as good as the days when it was formed as part of the Brand Extension scheme/story. ...
  6. Questions for the WWE Universe...Please Answer

What up everyone, Kid Contra here! So I just wanted to jump right into today's quasi-blog/forum hybrid. Everyone is always questioning what WWE does with their product, including myself, which is great because as a fan I believe you have the right to do so, but nobody ever questions the WWE Universe. IMO, the WWE Universe or if you are old school like me, the fans, do just as many things that boggle ...
  7. Returning Home after Mania Week.

Hey Guys this is my Post Mania week blog Just got home from Miami lastnight nothing like a nice 16 hour drive right? Haha

So first i'd like to say i haven't been around a better Wrestling Fanbase pretty much since 1999. Miami was off the chain from Wednesday all the way to the Miami Heat game haha.

However its not locals that made this such a crowed on fire it was a gathering ...
  8. RAW Reflections

WOW!! I cant remember the last time I enjoyed an episode of RAW as much as I did last night. Now a lot of that has to do with the crowd in Miami, they were fired up from the opening segment with the Rock all the way until the end when Lesnar F5'd the crap out of Cena.

THE GOOD: The rock's promo was classic rock, despite the shot he took at the canadian football league (I'm canadian and ...
  9. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

It has been 24 hours since Wrestlemania, and with that, the fallout from Wrestlemania on Monday Night Raw has come to a close. There were surprises, debuts, proclamations, and shocking returns!!!!!!!! Lets get right into it shall we?

The Bad

Actually guys, and I might catch a lot of heat from this..I don't think there was anything bad on Raw. Reviewing all of the matches ...
  10. Yes Yes Yes? The Raw Review

And I thought WrestleMania was great…

I expected something special from the fallout of WrestleMania, but tonight’s Raw was truly epic. I expected a great Rocky speech (which we got), and I expected Jericho/Punk to continue (which we got), but a Brock Lesnar return was a great shock to me. Many of those reading this probably expected it from reading Ryan Clark’s
    Tags: raw, yes yes yes
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.