View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Gratton’s World of Wrestling: WWE, Hmm...

Raw, Smackdown and PPV’s – no matter the WWE programme at the moment, I find myself going into a state of ‘hmm...’

As a Brit, I religiously record my weekly wrestling fix of Raw and Smackdown (and PPV’s every month) because they’re on when we across the pond are soundly tucked up in bed. Usually, I can’t wait to enjoy the feast that’s ...
  2. Why Monday Night RAW needs to stay at three hours.

So, I registered for this site after reading Dashing Rachel's "blog" about why RAW needs to go back to 2 hours. I'm here to offer a rebuttal. This is the first blog I've ever written for any site anywhere. So if you think it sucks, let me know!! Criticism doesn't bother me.

Anyway... July 23rd is when RAW went to three hours. I was excited because it seemed like we were getting ...

Updated 11-12-2012 at 07:36 PM by cpattersoniv (Typo)

Tags: 3 hours, raw, ryback, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Why Monday Night RAW needs to go back to two hours

raw.jpg

Ever since Monday Night RAW went to three hours beginning with the historic 1000th episode on Monday, July 23, 2012, I was very excited. It meant more matches with more Superstars, or so I thought.

Fast forward to November: a typical episode of Monday Night RAW features more focus on social media (Twitter, Tout, and Facebook), in-ring promos, ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  4. What it should be Series October 15th 2012

Hey this is my second blog/posting what it should be creative series. Each week I will continue to be writing what I believe Raw should be in order to gain ratings and entertain the fans. Each week my blog will follow from the previous actual Raw and provide a realistic approach in how the WWE should write the next show. This week follows the highly entertaining Vince and Punk brawl on Raw. Sorry ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 04:55 AM by Haralumbi

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Monday Night Raw and what it should be! October 8th 2012

Hey this is my first blog/post. Each week i will be writing what i believe Raw should be in order to gain ratings and entertain the fans. Each week my blog will follow from the previous actual Raw and provide a realistic approach in how the WWE should write the next show. Sorry for any grammar issues or incorrect spelling, and please post your thoughts and opinions.

Monday Night Raw in

Updated 10-06-2012 at 05:19 PM by Haralumbi

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The Splash: Who Will Be WWE's Next Big Thing

Welcome back Splashers. This past week John Cena had removal of bone fragments or spurs in his right arm this past weekend. While it was a mild operation, Cena is expected to appear at Hell in the Cell. I read the interview with a former member of the WWE creative team: Court Bauer posted by Ryan Clark. ...

Updated 10-01-2012 at 03:03 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Splash: Just a Little Bit of Everything.

Welcome back Splashers. I have been reading a lot of news bits, over the past few days here on EWN, and it’s some of these issues that got my goat hairs all riled up. With that in mind, let’s get down to business!

On Beth Phoenix: When I read that Beth Phoenix will be finishing up with ...
    Tags: john cena, raw, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Royal Ramble: The WWE Continues to Drop the Ball!

Before I begin, I wanted to say a few things concerning this blog. These are my personal opinions and everyone else is entitled to their opinion as well in the comment section below. I might say a few things during this that a lot of people probably won't agree with but to be quite honest, is that going to bother me? Hell no! Give me your thoughts at the end and let's spark a few things. Now let's ...
  9. When It Gets Too Real, Owen Hart, Lawler, More

Hi there everyone.

As you are no doubt aware, one of the true wrestling greats is facing a new battle. Watching RAW when it happened, I couldn't help but feel physically ill at what was unfolding. I was scared that, in some way, as a viewer, I'd be witnessing the possible demise of a charismatic superstar and a great colour commentator, Jerry Lawler. The news seems to be more positive ...

Updated 09-13-2012 at 08:49 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Last Night's Raw: Thoughts and Prayers with Jerry Lawler

Hey fans. Savior here. The tone of this blog is going to be a little down, for obvious reasons. I will start by saying that I think New Jack needs to get out of his mom's basement and grow the hell up. Jerry Lawler is a legendary figure in wrestling, a little respect is in order. I'm sure everyone is with me when I say our thoughts and prayers are with Jerry Lawler.

Now, I watched the ...
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.