View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Royal Ramble: If I Wrote the 1000th RAW! Part 2

And now the epic conclusion to "If I Wrote the 1000th RAW!"
    http://bodyslam.lockerdome.com/articles/98906042

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell sounds.

JUSTIN ROBERTS
    The following contest is for the WWE Tag Team Championship!

Out comes the Tag Champions Kofi
  2. The Royal Ramble: If I Wrote the 1000th RAW! Part 1

Before you start reading, I wrote this about I wanna say 3 weeks before the 1000th episode of Monday RAW aired. I actually wrote it on here but it was too long and it wouldn't accept it. I split into two parts and it never posted to this site for some reason I have no idea why. After receiving great reviews on it, I wanted to share it with you all. I'll even post a link to another website to prove ...
  3. CM Punk: Best in the World?

Ok so this is my first blog. I was very hesistant about doing this mostly because I don't know to much about how this community works. In the time I've been reading here its become apart that everyone has an opinion. That said I am writing this more for the dialogue that will follow.
    I have been watching wrestling for years now, many years. I understand the lingo I know the terminology and I ...
  4. The Splash: A Different Road to WrestleMania -The Rumble

Welcome back Splashers! Sorry I have been away with busy things, but I couldn’t miss the Road to WrestleMania. I’ve been reading a lot of blogs regarding The Rumble, Elimination Chamber, WrestleMania, and how it’s all going to play out. Needless to say I have to put in my 2 & ½ cents, so without any further a due let’s get to it.

In this blog my only 2 main concerns is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The 20th Anniversary of Raw - Boring!

A little bit about myself to give you an idea of how I can (or can't) enjoy wrestling; just-turned-19-year-old studying full-time at university in England.
    This means I can hardly ever watch RAW live as it ends at around 4.15 AM and I often wake up 3 hours later. So, I usually find myself checking the results on EWN and deciding whether or not it is worth watching. How many times ...
    Tags: 20th, anniversary, raw
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. 3-Hour Raw, Jerry The King Lawler, Attitue ERA, and more....

OK. This had been on my mind for a while now.

1st of all. I hear a lot of people giving Raw a bad wrap for then 3-hour Raw shows, and I disagreed with them for a while. I always loved the big shows, because WWE usually know how to put them on. But after watching Raw last night for 20th Anniversary of the "longest episodic show on Monday nights", I physically felt sick from ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 02:10 AM by CMBison (Spelling and Grammar errors.)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Dan's Week In WWE Review

Week In WWE.
    BE WARNED THAT THIS IS A LONG READ. You can blame “WWE Week” for that. Normally this post would be coming on the weekend.

So in three days we’ve had TLC, Raw and Smackdown. I feel sorry for the script writers for this. Was this week wrestling overkill? Or has it stayed fresh?

Raw –
    I’m still not a fan of the opening recap things considering they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. IN THE ZONE: Gotham in WWE

i Will admit i am a bit nervous please excuse the small mistakes and be easy... but Before anything, id first like to say that ive been on this site for a while, reading not only blogs but comments and replies. I am always so intrigued by what kind of things people say, sometimes i laugh , sometimes i agree, and then sometimes i don't..but i respect each opinion nonetheless.
    ever since the time ...
  9. The Splash: A look at Tag-Teams

Welcome back Splashers! I was having a discussion with a couple of friends of mine, and the topic of Tag-Teams came up. Some of us mentioned how the WWE Tag-Team Division has really improved over the past couple of months. Then there were a few others who thought that some of these “throw-together” teams like Hell-No and Rhode Scholars, will not last more than a few months.

That ...

Updated 12-04-2012 at 02:56 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  10. Brand Warfare

Now I changed the title due to not many views because I amsure people think this was a blog on the video games, you are wrong. So here isa blog on bringing back the idea of Brand Warfare. Do you all remember brandwarfare? I personally enjoyed it. I will give my reasons why for bringing thisfeud between brands should be brought back and what needs to happen to do it.

Reasons Why:

Updated 11-23-2012 at 04:55 PM by Cross

Tags: brands, raw, smackdown
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.