View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Daunting Task of the Diva-Division

Among the many grievances fans have with WWE are the way the Diva-division have been in a constant downwards spiral since the heydays of the "Attitude" eras T'n'A. (As in synonyms for "small birds" and "donkey", not in the wrestling promotion formerly known as Total Nonstop Action.)

The arrival of Kharma suddenly made the Divas somewhat relevant again, ...

Updated 06-01-2011 at 12:06 PM by Iscariot

Tags: wwe divas
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Cena's Stale Story lines

I am so sick of Cena being in the same damn storyline, playing the same damn role week after week, month after month, year after year, feud after feud.

Whatever happened to different storylines?

If you haven't figured it out, this is exactly what storyline Cena is involved in the whole time:

The person he is feuding with (heel) makes fun of Cena because ...

Updated 06-01-2011 at 10:59 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Vince, Triple H, and the PG-Era

Hey guys, hope all is well once again. This is a very interesting blog I want to talk about. The Pg Era is something we complain about alot but I want to point out a few things I noticed.

I noticed that the PG Era does indeed draw money which is why many WWE talents are on board. But I also noticed the dissapearance of many of the main guys from the attitude era that are currently ...

Updated 05-30-2011 at 11:30 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. STATE OF THE 'E: Averna, Kharma is a Bitch, CM Punk and more!

It's been a while since I've last graced the blogosphere with word noise but, I almost died so I guess that counts for something, eh? But I'm back now, alive and all that good stuff and ready to write my mind on what's going on and has been going on. It's going to be a decent size one I believe...

1.) Averna Signed -- THE 'E has recently signed MCLL Lucha, Averna to a deal. ...

Updated 05-30-2011 at 11:31 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Macho Man and Co. Stars of Yesterday vs. Today

I've been thinking a lot since the death of one "Macho Man" Randy Savage, and it made me think of who exactly could be said as the "Macho Man" of the 10's. Now before the bashing begins let me say that when I say the "Macho Man" of today, I don't mean in character comparison I mean in company position.

That thought made me think of all the other stars of ...

Updated 05-30-2011 at 11:32 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE: What a Miz-take.

I respect the hell out of John Cena the man. He obviously lives and breathes WWE. I’d go as far as to say that his life would probably be empty if for some reason he could never appear on WWE TV again. He loves being in that ring, and he truly does give 110% whenever he is performing. I want everybody to understand that I am by no means the typical Cena hater who wants to see him leave the business. ...

Updated 05-28-2011 at 06:17 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Era of Honor is Now!

Desperately I breathe what is often called infatuation. I refer to it as passion. Passion stems from ones overwhelming fondness of someone and/or something. Talent stems from ones overwhelming passion and ability to succeed. If visions and dreams never existed, passion would have no roots.

In 2002 the concept of Ring of Honor Wrestling was developed. Some may choose to say the company ...

Updated 05-28-2011 at 06:17 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. And I Quote: Does age matter?

After a 7/10 Over the Limit in which Randy Orton vs Christian undoubtedly stole the show it now begins the countdown to Capitol Punishment. Capitol Punishment which is set to be held in Washington DC could be a perfect platform for the return of the animal Batista. Although short notice, there have been rumours of Big Dave's return due to the lack of main event talent now available on Raw.
  9. Similarity & Difference Between WCW & TNA

Hey guys hope all is well. Let me start off by saying I've been a WWE mark for my 20 years of living but I always loved WCW as well. I'm all about competition so I'm a fan of TNA as well. As a fan, I want to see both companies doing well and thats hard when the product from both WWE & TNA aren't cutting it. I believe ROH might truly be our wrestling savior.

However let me discuss ...

Updated 05-27-2011 at 08:48 AM by Frank

Tags: wcw, wwe tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Ring Of Honor: The Saviour Of Wrestling?

This is my first blog I've done where WWE is not the main focus. Hope you enjoy it.

Now, I'm sure when news broke out that Ring Of Honor got a TV deal, a lot of the Indy wrestling fans and internet marks died a little bit inside. What a moment. One of the hottest Indy companies today, who not too long ago lost their TV deal, is now about to join the big leagues as a mainstream promotion. ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.