View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. STATE OF THE 'E: Get Excited About The "New" Era

I've been following the world that VKM created (Because lets face it, the one his father made was WAY different.) since about 1986. I was two years old and I was exposed to the likes of "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Bret "The Hitman" Hart, and so many others that I was hooked indefinitely.

Then a few stars left and an influx of more ...

Updated 07-03-2011 at 03:11 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The 'Shawn Michaels effect' Then and Now

With The Miz and A-Ri falling out after Over the Edge Pay Per View, wrestling hot sheets anticipating the eventual and planned back stabbing of Ted DiBiase Jr. to Cody Rhodes, after just reuniting after the draft, and a new manager for Tyson Kidd every week, my thoughts on these events keep causing me to think back to the early 90s and the now famous break-up of The Rockers. Since I am new to this ...
  3. SYDNEY TOUR - Review 1st July 11

Hey Guys just an overview of the First Australian show put on from the WWE LIVE TOUR: - Sydney July 1st 2011 Show.
    I’d say the Sydney ACER arena was pretty sold out, Compared to smackdown tour the year before it was absolutely packed. 1 section of the very very very top was tarped but other than that the entire arena was practically full 9-10,000 people and the crowd were very hyped up from ...

Updated 07-01-2011 at 09:43 PM by Clikka

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Why the hate for the Rock?

Im not sure why but everyone seems to be hating on the rock lately. As a rocky fan I cant understand the reason for it

Cena I think is just saying stuff to promote the match and his interviews that provoked the rock as mentioned by rocky when he returned were done at the insistence of Vince in order to get what we now have the rock back in wwe.

I mean dont get ...

Updated 07-03-2011 at 03:11 PM by Frank

Tags: rock
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. #3: Guns don't kill people, water bottles do.

I've wanted to post this for ages now but keep forgetting to get around to it, then I forgot what I wanted to name it so I'm just going to settle on this.

There are also spoilers lower down in this blog. I'll be sure to try and point them out for anyone reading that doesn't want to know any.

For anyone whose read the two other blog entries before (#1 is here and #2 is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Is CM Punk "Poster Boy Material"?

I'm sure many people are still hyped from Punk's promo that he had cut on this past Monday Night RAW. Now that Punk has broken through with this promo, this gives CM Punk fans more incentive to say "he's the best and should be the poster boy of the WWE". But what does it take to be a poster boy of the WWE? And is CM Punk really "WWE Poster Boy Material"?

In my opinion, ...

Updated 06-30-2011 at 05:48 PM by VKM

Tags: wwe roh
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Randy orton too big for his boots?

This is my first blog so if i make mistakes (which is very likely) dont be too hard on me. I am not a hater of randy or a fan in fact im not really affected by him either way be it face or heel which is a poor reflection on the guy as the one thing a 'superstar'should strive towards is a reaction be it negative or positive such as john cena...he gets both at the same time funnily enough, zack ryder ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Realistic changes to the tag team division

It’s no secret to anyone who has been watching WWE programming for the past 3 years, but the tag team division as it is currently represented is a terrible division. For a company who once showcased the best tag teams, and got behind the tag team belts as a valued prize to be won, the current position they are in is woeful. The tag belts are currently held by a set of joke champions, whose non-appearance ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Why a Cryme Tyme return might save the WWE Tag Team Division

Hey guys, hope all is well. I was recently think about some of the most memorable tag-teams the past five years. Since 2006 I could only come up with Cryme Tyme.

I was thinking about how much they added to the program both for Raw & Smackdown. They were an amazing team that never won the Tag-Team titles which is beyond me.

WWE Tag Team Champs During The Cryme ...

Updated 06-30-2011 at 09:52 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. My Report from a TNA live event!!!

Hello folks, I am just getting the chance to write about the Impact Wrestling event I went to last Saturday from Troy Ohio{6-25-11} here is the match listing and results
    Jermey Buck vs Max Buck vs Alex Shelly vs Robbie E with Cookie...Alex Shelly wins
    Mickie James vs Madyson Rane....Mickie James wins
    Abyss vs Kazarion for X division title....Abyss wins
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.