View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. CM Punk is indeed Money In The Bank

Well hello there peeps,
    This is my 2nd blog technically (The first wasn't published dunno what i did wrong) Anyway, I just finished watching Money In The Bank, and I'll sort of give my review quickly on all matches, then go on and focus on the main event, which for as far as I can remember is the best match Cena has had in his entire career in my opinion.

First Match
    SmackDown

Updated 07-18-2011 at 01:41 PM by Frank

Tags: mitb, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What should happen in Summer Slam...

this monday night Raw should open with Vince McMahon. he would inform us that Cena had failed last night and he is fired from WWE. But Mcmahon has a surprise for the WWE Universe. Austins music hits and here comes the SCSA with a mic in his hand. Austin says last night CM Punk left WWE with the title. after that Vince called Austin and begged Austin for a favour. So, heres Austin with an offer for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Cena CAN wrestle

Hey people.
    I've been hearing A LOT of talk about CM Punk's well deserved WWE title win last night at the MITB PPV. But not many have discussed the other man in the match-Cena, which I intend to do here.

For years people have been referring to Cena as "SuperCena", referring to the fact that his matches always follow the same pattern: Cena gets destroyed for the entire ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Move over Undertaker & Triple H. CM Punk & John Cena has STOLEN your spot!

Remember earlier this year we said Triple H and Undertaker was going to be the match of the year in 2011. Don't most of you feel silly for saying that after watching the Money In The Bank 2011 main event? I know I do.

Any so-called wrestling fan that says CM Punk and John Cena did not go out and tear up that ring with great wrestling, storytelling, psychology, crowd involvement and ...

Updated 07-18-2011 at 03:44 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Money In The Bank vs. Destination X

As the name implies I'll be looking at the both pay per views that took place in the month of July. I'll be breaking it down by three things. The build up to the match, the in ring work and finally the OMFG FACTOR.

The Build Up
    ABSOLUTELY HANDS DOWN, the build up to Money In The Bank (MITB) wins this one. As they always said, location, location, location. And thats just what ...

Updated 07-18-2011 at 12:50 PM by f408m

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Vince McMahon: World's Smartest Man

Hey guys hope all is well. I'm here to blog about how smart Vince has been with this Cm Punk deal which is worth reading.

The WWE has the World's Largest Athlete (Big Show), World's Strongest Man (Mark Henry) and....wait for it.....the World's Smartest Man (Vince McMahon).

Now lets start of by explaining reasons why he's the smartest man alive when it comes to business. ...

Updated 07-17-2011 at 12:34 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The PG Era: Part of a Master Plan? CM Punk's Role

In the opinion of many wrestling fans, the PG era has been a major step back for the WWE. With many fans growing to love wrestling during the "Attitude Era," the loss of blood, fowl language, and sexual content caused many to lose interest in the product. When you look back and remember moments like the infamous "Brian's got a gun" skit, The Rock's many references to pie and sticking ...

Updated 07-16-2011 at 11:48 PM by masakaritko

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. WWE: Self Promotion

There have been countless blogs, forum posts, comment threads etc. etc. that go on about how the WWE is doing [Superstar X's push/lack there of, Zack Ryder, PPVs, PG, CM Punk, I want the Attitude Era 2.0, Tag Teams, Divas, etc. etc. etc.]. However, as always I like to point out something a little bit different that a lot of people seem to have glossed over.

In 2011, WWE is too self-promoting. ...
  9. Fixing the Tag Division in the 'E

I have spent the last 9 weeks studying for the Illinois BAR exam, so my posts and blogs have been put on hold. But I have given myself a couple of nights off before getting into the stretch, so here goes...

Like many of the fine wrestling aficionados that frequent this site, I enjoy and miss quality tag team and tag matches in WWE. So I'm going to to come up with a few cost-effective, ...

Updated 07-14-2011 at 10:43 PM by Anyrysm

Tags: tag team, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Wrestlemania 14 (If I was Vince)

This is just a blog on how I would have done things in 1997 leading up to WM14

I would have had Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Bret Hart for the WWF title....

in 1997 I would had Stone Cold feud with the Hart Foundation, with Bret beating him at WM13 and then at King in the Ring in a #1 contenders match...Still have Bret beat the Undertaker at Summerslam. Thus having ...

Updated 07-14-2011 at 09:46 AM by SilverBack

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.