View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A List of Possible Tag Teams

Hey guys hope all is well, I'm blogging today about some possible tag-teams that could be formed. I've been thinking for a long time about how to fix the tag-team division. I'm also shocked as to why it's fallen to far.

Back in the AE, and especially the 80's, tag-teams were a hot topic. Teams like L.O.D, The Hardy's, The Dudley's, Edge & Christian and many other teams were dominating ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE vs IW best match ups

this is who i would think using whole rosters would have the best matches. I made these matches based on Gimmic, wrestling ability, position in the company Or just think they could have a good match

Note: Since there are more in WWE's roster could not use every1 on roster page

Impact Wrestling VS. WWE

Diva's vs. Knockouts

Bella Twins vs. Mexican ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Wrestlemania 28

John Morrison vs Alberto Del Rio vs The Miz
    Triple Threat Match for the Number One Condtender for the WWE Championship

Background... 4 Raw's before wrestlemania, this match was scheduled but the growing fued of Triple H and CM Punk, the regining COO calls off the match and declares himself Number 1 contender at Wrestemania

Match: Morrison is teamed up against for ...

Updated 08-03-2011 at 03:09 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. WWE & TNA Underused Talent Episode #3

So I believe it's been a week since my last blog, I'm sorry about that, lot of problems, bad bad week, bad break up, I'll stop right there, I think I already made almost everyone think I'm an attention whore.

Anyway, if you've been following my blogs, you know the rules, two talents per episode. Our talents of the day are...
    *Drum Roll*

WWE's own Evan Bourne : ...
  5. Triple H as COO, Will Mick Foley come back to WWE? My Thoughts.

6. WWE: Return to glory [Part II]

__________________________________________________ ____________
    If you haven’t read part one of this mini-series, you can find it here:
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...eturn-to-glory

--- WWE: Return to glory [Part II] ---

Ditch the belts

If the WWE remains a single entity with a rotating "draft" ...

Updated 08-01-2011 at 11:10 AM by mgbertock

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. WM 28 Version 2.0: Where Past Meets Future PART 2 of 2

PLEASE READ PART 1 FIRST!

HHH/McIntyre/R-Truth/Mason Ryan/Swagger/Hawkins vs. Punk/Ryder/Cabana/Hero/Castagnoli/Morella
    12-Man Elimination Tag Team Match

So obviously this feud requires some explanation. Going into Summerslam, CM Punk is the “unrecognized” WWE champion. Cena is the “actual” WWE champion. Punk beats Cena cleanly. It is the only way ...
  8. WM 28 Version 2.0: Where Past Meets Future PART 1 of 2

Wrestlemania 28: Where Past Meets Future

This is my proposed WM28 card. I wrote one a month or so back, but a lot has changed since then. I think this is a substantially better card.

I think WWE is in a great position now to set themselves up for the future while acknowledging the past.

My first criteria is that I take into account matches WWE has already ...
  9. Missed Opportunity: CM Punk and WWE Revolution

As far as I'm concerned WWE have already botched this CM Punk angle. For me it's done and the only thing we can expect now is for everything to return to the same predictable WWE routine.

Bringing Punk back so soon totally undermined his classic shoot-style promo, his title win and his character because:

A) he did not leave with the title like he said he would

Updated 08-01-2011 at 04:25 PM by Frank

Tags: punk, shoot
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. STATE OF THE 'E: Let Me Entertain You (A Story Of E-Fedding)

I'm going to do something different this week. I'm not going to talk about what CM Punk is doing or what Haitch has in store for Monday. I'm not going to talk about how CM Punk came back too soon. No, that's a story for another blog at another time. Today I'm going to talk about something different. Something new. Something that many may not want to admit to liking or maybe might have wanted to try ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.