View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWE: John Cena, Heel? Not So Fast My Friend

Yes, I stole that line from Lee Corso.

There's been a lot of talk about Cena turning Heel ever since 'The Slap Heard Round the World' as a few people have called it. It's coming from the blogs, to the forum posts, to the countless opinion articles on some of the other 'dirt sheets', but is it coming?

Simple Answer – NO

Looking at the logical approach ...
    Tags: cena, heel
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Where is the Barrett Barrage Headed?

Yup, it's Cousin Scribbler again with more thoughts on WWE. It's funny - I'm a TNA fan through and through, but I actually seem to be giving WWE a lot of thought. Not all of it is positive - mainly I'm musing and ranting about what I don't like about it (generic, short-lived tag teams; obvious and retarded blown spots - I'm looking at you, Swagger; and the lack of a "wow factor") and wondering ...
  3. John Cena's Heel Turn

So first time blogger here but its an idea that I think may be valid.I know after raw on Monday a lot of people see it as a start of the long awaited John Cena heel turn. Now I've been watching wrestling since I was very young my brother introduced me too it around WM9, the infamous one. I actually love this event purely for nostalgia reasons which is another story for another time (maybe).

Updated 11-30-2011 at 09:06 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Why I feel the Crowd is not into the WWE as Much as they Used to be - Part One

Hello, and welcome to my second blog Why I feel the Crowd is not into the WWE as much as they Used to be where I will discuss key components to what went wrong, why I don't blame the fans, and how it can be fixed and no, it's not PG.

First off and most important is the Music for each wrestlers entrance, that is what truly sets the tone for each wrestler a like, and gives fans ...
    Tags: crowds, music, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. WWE and TNA: An Overview: Issue 2

Alright, time for another overview. Today I'm gonna follow everyone and talk about Piper's Pit, James Storm, Bobby Roode and follow up on the Divas Overview I did a while back.

Piper's Pit 11/28/2011

Boy is this gonna be a memorable one. Because the Pits have been pretty bad since Shawn Michael's used Sweet Chin Music on him back during the Hogan Feud for Summerslam. ...
  6. Top 10 Historical Matches in WWE History

Hey guys hope all is well, Knox here. I think this whole Cena vs Rock fiasco has everyone talking and the wrestling world and even the entertainment world buzzing. People are saying this could be the biggest match in not only WWE history but wrestling history.

So I thought I'd give my take on what I think were the 10 most historical matches in WWE history.

Qualifications: ...

Updated 11-30-2011 at 10:25 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Classic Pay Per View - SummerSlam 2001

SummerSlam 2001 was the first PPV of the whole new era of the WWF (Ahhhh, good old WWF). It came right on the heels of the dawning of the Alliance storyline that seemed to split people down the middle. Alot of people were negative, and I can see there point, but Vinnie Mac had no obligation to "big up" WcW, but thats for another blog.

SummerSlam 2001 was a solid PPV. For all ...
    Tags: summerslam
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Cena, Miz, and TNA.

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving.

Thank you to everyone who has read and commented on my first blog last week. There were some who agreed with what I said and others who didn't. Either way, I pride myself on trying to think as objectively and realistically as possible. So what I write, might not always be the most popular, and some may say I'm flat out wrong, but ...

Updated 11-30-2011 at 11:08 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: cena, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Top 20 Wrestlers in WWF history to have never won the belt: #20-16

Mike Mizanin, Jack Swagger and Sheamus - what do these names have in common? Aside from being charismatic, dynamic and talented superstars who have bright futures ahead of them, they're all premature "former" WWE world champions. It's staggering to look at how many names are now billed as "former world champs" in the WWE today. Consequently it had me looking back at a number of ...

Updated 11-30-2011 at 04:32 PM by Wombat Attack

Tags: wwf
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. The Slap Heard Round the World: The Start of Cena's Heel Turn?

For years, people have been clamoring for it. They want John Cena to flip, to turn to the dark side. They're sick of Cena's goody-goody attitude and limited moveset. To sum it up, Cena's getting stale. We all know it, and we've all said it before. But alas, it's never happened. There've been several opportunities for him to do so over the past few years, whether it was his induction into the Nexus ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.