View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Coming off the back of Sunday’s SummerSlam, Raw was guaranteed viewership this week, but also added pressure.

Pressure for the extremely well-played out double heel turn of former Evolution teammates Triple H and Randy Orton to convincingly rub the fans the wrong way for the first time in years, pressure for the would-be WWE Champion Daniel Bryan to pull off the role of a modern day ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE Raw 8-19-13 Hits and Misses

Overall Score: 9

Overview:

What a difference a day makes. Last week, everybody, myself included, didn't care for the McMahon Storyline. Well, I do now. I know there's still 8 months to go until Wrestlemania so the story will cool down, but for right now it's in full stride and I love it. With that being said let's jump straight into the hits and misses.
  3. WWE Summerslam 2013 Review

Bray Wyatt vs. Kane: This was the worst “Inferno match” ever, which is saying something because they have all been pretty horrible. The stipulation is just one of the many wacky Vince Russo on LSD concepts that just will not perish. The fire blistering in the air after every bump became a very irritating nuisance, and I am not sure if the fire played a massive factor in this contest feeling disjointed ...
  4. The Wyatt Family vs. The Shield: An In-Depth Comparison

The Shield and The Wyatt Family are the future of WWE. These two trio factions have made their present felt in distinct ways. But now that they have each gotten at least one PPV appearance I think a comparison is in order. And I am here to do just that. The other day I called The Wyatt Family Bray Wyatt and The Hillbillies but they will now be compared as a unit. I will be comparing everything. And ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Random Thoughts Free Per View Extravaganza: Hardcore Justice

Well, running late with this blog. Personally I was thinking about passing a blog on this show over, but it is the Free Per View spectacle that is Hardcore Justice. Will it be a spectacle, or just a standard Impact Wrestling episode? We’ll soon find out. In recent years anything Hardcore that I have watched has involved Asians on the internet, so this will be a new experience for me. So let’s ...
  6. I Hate What I Know. **CONTAINS SS SPOILERS**

You know, after what happened at Summerslam 2013, I didn't expect for the wrestling world to be silent at all. After all, it's safe to say that this PPV ending has probably evoked the biggest reaction from both the IWC and casuals alike this year since the ending of Wrestlemania 29. But unlike the finish for WM 29, I think it's safe to say the anger, bitterness, and ire shown from the wrestling community ...

Updated 08-19-2013 at 07:34 PM by K2Jelly

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Evolution, Part Deux Begins...

SS13_Photo_295.jpg

Effective this Monday, a new regime will be taking over Monday Night RAW as Triple H will be making some serious changes now that he has entered the dark side after ruining Daniel Bryan's WWE Championship reign by having Randy Orton cash in his MITB Briefcase to become the new WWE Champion.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect: ...
  8. Wrestling Fan's Predictions- SummerSlam 2013

Hi there guys, well I'm here to do what most people are doing and that's stating their predictions for SummerSlam 2013! This is the third time I have posted predictions for a PPV, and when I did WrestleMania and Money in the Bank, I was right on over half of the matches, so let's take a look at the matches that will take place tonight...

Pre-Show- United States Championship- Dean Ambrose
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. What really grinds my gears? Episode 13 - Commentary Calamity

0675_Raw_05012006rf_781.jpg

Episode 13 - Commentary Calamity

OH MY GOD!! PUPPIES!! STONE COLD!! STONE COLD!! SHUT UP MCMAHON!!

Yes, this is about wrestling commentary. I am rather perplexed at the downfall of wrestling commentary, because it was such a big part of the shows. Can you imagine watching old school wrestling with no Jesse Ventura?? What about the Attitude

Updated 08-17-2013 at 07:01 PM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Homophobia in the Wrestling Community 2: Enter Darren Young

Prelude:

Those who read my original “Homophobia in the Wrestling Community” blog a couple weeks back are aware that I left the door open to write one or more follow up pieces down the line. While I feel discrimination is in important issue in all walks of life, I wasn’t necessarily interested in making it the core theme for successive entries. So I wrote a blog about blood in wrestling ...

Updated 08-17-2013 at 02:39 PM by ejorbit

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.