View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Thoughts On The Elimination Chamber PPV Current Card

First things first i would like to say hello to everyone on this website as i have only recently joined it.

Now for the first blog i will do i thought i would do something that i don't see much of, and that is a Preview of a upcoming PPV. (May Contain Spoilers)

Now I personally am not looking forward to the upcoming WWE PPV Elimination Chamber the main reason being is because ...
  2. 5 Greatest Cruiserweight Champions

Again I'm just trying to get these out of the way so here we go again

5. Billy Kidman

I for one loved Kidman as Cruiserweight champion as he had the greatest match's of his career at this point and had great match's for the title winning it an amazing 7 times

4. Brian Pillman
    I Don't remember much about Pillmans title reigns but the guy had a lot give and ...

Updated 02-19-2012 at 04:30 AM by Johnny G

Tags: title
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Top 5 Wrestlers WWE Dropped the Ball on

Honorable mention
    MVP- Could of been a mainevent heel following his feud with hardy. He's good in the ring and on the mic. Not really the Wwe's fault as much with him though because the fans are the ones who turned him face.

5. Jack Swagger
    In 2010 he won the MITB and the World heavyweight Championship. and successfully defended it against Jericho, Edge, Orton and Big Show. ...

Updated 02-18-2012 at 02:34 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Eric Young: Funny Business... or All Business?

Eric Young has been an interesting character to me, in both positive and negative ways. The first thing anyone will notice about EY is this: the man (his character, at least) is a bit... unusual, let's say. The first time I saw him was when I began watching TNA, which was when he was running around with Orlando Jones. Since then, I have watched him work and progress, and my thoughts are a bit mixed ...
    Tags: eric, funny, young
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. 5 Greatest United States Champions (1990-2012)

My third in the series that I'm going to do and again since i never started watching wrestling to 1990 it's from then to now so once again here we go.

5. Lex Luger
    A former 5 time United states champion and the longest reigning champion combined at an amazing 948 days luger had some decent match's for the title but the main reason he is on the list is because of the 948 days total. ...
    Tags: u.s. title
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. 5 Greatest European Champions

Hey again Guy's and Girl's this is a follow up to my 5 greatest Intercontinental Champions (1990 - 2012) Blog but for the European Championship so once again here we go.

5. D'lo Brown
    OK I'm not a D'lo fan but the guy was still a 4 time champion and had a good series of match's against X-Pac for the title as well as a passable feud with Jeff Jarrett.

4. William Regal ...
  7. Top 10 gimmick matches (wwe)

With the upcoming Elimination Chamber pay per view which will also include a ambulance match, I'm blogging on my top 10 gimmick matches.

10. Stretcher match
    The stretcher match is won by placing your opponent on a stretcher and pushing them to the finish line (at the start the entrance ramp). I enjoy this match and it's a shame wwe don't use it more often (The last Stretcher match ...

Updated 02-18-2012 at 02:12 AM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Death in Prowrestling

This is a much different blog than my usual "Top 5" Countdown that has been imitated alot lately. This Blog is about something thats been on my mind for such along time. Its about death in prowrestling and how it is handled by the media, Fans, Wrestling journalist and the general public.

The recent death of Whitney Houston got me thinking. It seems that when a musical artist ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Justin Gabriel, the Capetown Werewolf

Hi everyone, Scribbler Jones here. I haven't written in a while, sorry about that, but I wanted to speak and share my opinions of another WWE Superstar that caught my eye recently: the South African Sensation, Justin Gabriel.

When the Nexus hit the scene and wrecked shop every Monday on RAW, I was particularly interested in the guy who always jumped to the top turnbuckle and went for ...
  10. 5 Greatest Intercontinental Champions (1990 - 2012)

Hi people just gonna give a try for the first time so be nice but this is who i think the 5 greatest Intercontinental Champions are from when i started watching so here go's nothing.

5. Razor Ramon
    Without a doubt this guy should be on anyone's top list of intercontinental champions him and Shawn Michaels made the ladder match famous competing for this title at Wrestlemania 10 as ...
    Tags: ic title
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.