View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Re-booking history: Mordecai

Whats up guys! Its another edition of re-booking history! Today, I will be re-booking the character of WWE's former talent, Kevin Fertig aka Mordecai. Lets get to the booking!

Mordecai

I loved the idea of Mordercai's character. When I first saw his vignette, I thought "Man, he looks

Updated 02-28-2012 at 01:39 AM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Response to John Cena's Top 5 Title Wins

Hey everyone, I'm here with another opinion of mine. For the first time, I'm going to be doing a response post to BEARKG88 on John Cena's TOP 5 Title Wins.

[B]5. WWE Championship
    WrestleMania 21 vs. JBL[/B]
    Cena's first World Title was won at WrestleMania 21 against JBL. Cena had won a tournament to receive the shot and after JBL cost Cena the United States Championship, ...

Updated 02-28-2012 at 02:08 AM by Frank

Tags: cena top 5
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Where Are Today's Stars? WM28 Reality Check

Hey Wrestling Fan-Addicts, The Saviour here with another fresh, new perspective. At least, I think it's fresh and new, as I haven't read anything similar.

In lieu of tonight's Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk match, where I saw Daniel Bryan use the Abdominal Stretch, I've come up with a new name for my JR Style Blog. It will be called The Abdominal Stretch, and it'll be featured on either Wednesday ...

Updated 02-28-2012 at 02:09 AM by Frank

Tags: wrestlemania
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. The Rock at Wrestlemania

Wow I know my 3rd Rock Blog but I think people will see this Blog a little different.

I read on New sites How Wrestlers dont think the Rock Deserves his Wrestlemania spot, I see Wrestling fans on wrestling boards and blogs saying how The Rock dont deserve to be the main event at wrestlemania. I even got stereo typed in my blog as being a person that thinks The Rock dont deserve a Wrestlemania ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What's So Bad About Having Two Separate Brands?

Hey guys, Renevious here. I'd like to talk about a topic that has been bugging me for a while now. Lots of people on here and all over the internet have been talking about how WWE needs to unify the titles. That way we wouldn't technically have 2 world champions, and there wouldn't be so many belts floating around, which takes away from the prestige of each title. Now I totally respect that viewpoint, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Wrestlemania 28 Fallout

So the main events of mania are all set and were on the road to some exciting weeks of promos and build up but im here to debate the possible after wrestlemania thoughts.

Lets start with the possible GM of both brands
    Its rumored there will be a big tag match to determine who will be GM of both shows, myself i would rather see T Long get the nod but funk man does get the better ...

Updated 02-27-2012 at 10:11 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. John Cena's Top 5 Title Wins

Hey everyone. I decided to do something a little different from my normal blogs. I know a lot of people think Cena has held the WWE/WHC too many times, and while I think a few of his wins/reigns have been pointless, there were others I thought actually had meaning. That is what this blog is going to be about. Looking at what I consider to be John Cenas top 5 title wins. I've always been a Cena fan(not ...

Updated 02-27-2012 at 10:11 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Shadow Effect: My first Ring of Honor Show

Hello readers and watchers of wrestling. My name is Zachary Morales and I will be your host for this blog post. Let me introduce myself first before we get to why I'm writing today. I have been watching wrestling for about 15 years. I am now 18 years old. As you can tell I've been watching since I was pretty young. Wrestling to me is an escape. I like most of you want, wrestling to come back to the ...
  9. Thoughts on Alberto Del Rio

Another day, another 8th blog! Hey blog-read readers. Today I want to talk a little bit about the Mexican Aristocratic, Alberto Del Rio! Since there are mixed-feelings about his character, I thought I'd put my two cents in.

Alberto Del Rio

Alberto Del Rio, hes the 3rd Hispanic wrestler to ever become a WWE Champion. He has

Updated 02-26-2012 at 03:16 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Ring Ka King of Heels

This post may contain Ring Ka King spoilers for Feb 25th episode – if you want to watch the episode first you can do so here http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/video/...a-king-2-25-12

Having just watched my first episode of Ring Ka King I thought I absolutely had to write a post concerning the program. I don’t usually dip my toe in TNA waters, every time I’ve tried ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.