View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 5 Wrestlers to never win the big one

This is just something i'm putting together to cure my boredom but this is the 5 superstars who never won a major World championship in no particular order

Scott Hall

The highest Scott Hall ever made it to in wwe was a multiple time Intercontinental Champion and in WcW was United States Champion the guy had massive potential and could actually have a good match unlike

Updated 04-23-2012 at 04:12 AM by Johnny G

Tags: top 5
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Ozfan's Top Picks: Top 10 Intercontinental Championship Reigns

[B]Hey everyone. This is the first edition of Ozfan's Top Picks. For the first edition, I am going to go through my opinion on the TOP 10 Intercontinental Championship reigns in WWE History. [/B]

[B]10. Cody Rhodes: August 9, 2011 - April 1, 2012 [/B]
    Cody Rhodes, with the help of Ted DiBiase, captured the Intercontinental Championship after defeating Ezekiel Jackson via Cross Rhodes. ...

Updated 04-22-2012 at 06:46 AM by ozfan

Tags: top picks
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. It doesn't Matter What You Think!!!

Hey folks, I'm Sahu _ The Dream Merchant..I've been around for a while...this is my first blog!!! I don't know how ppl will react to it..But...,

What is this blog all about??

This blog is all about my love towards professional wrestling (WWF/WWE in particular) with The Rock as the center piece. I know it’s late n The Rocky's season is over n the current flavour is Brock. ...

Updated 04-22-2012 at 04:50 AM by Sahu

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. PART 1 - “The WWE Wrestling-Mark Consumer Lifecycle” -

Little Jimmy Full Graph.jpg
    Greetings, fellow wrestling (s)mark. My name is Dr_Cuboid (well not really) and this is my first blog on this site. Like many of you, I’ve been a fan of pro wrestling my entire life. The image that you see above is something I created out of sheer boredom at work.

A bit of background on myself (I’m going somewhere with this, its not filler), ...

Updated 04-21-2012 at 12:15 PM by Dr_Cuboid

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. PART 2 - “The WWE Wrestling-Mark Consumer Lifecycle”

Hi guys, Dr_Cuboid here to bring you Part 2 of “The WWE Wrestling-Mark Consumer Lifecycle”. Thank you for clicking on my post, but If you haven't already read Part 1, please go back and check it out first as it is a single blog.

So lets start where we left off. I believe we are currently entering Phase 2 of the lifecycle, which I have termed the 'Middle Jimmy' Phase.

Middle Jimmy.jpg ...

Updated 04-21-2012 at 12:17 PM by Dr_Cuboid

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Yes! Yes! Yes! Catching up with Old stars

I am sorry for the delay if anyone was looking particularly forward to another of my blogs, the last couple of weeks have been fucking insane and I'm only on the comp for the first time in ages, madness. I got into a strange start here, so I need to cover last weeks' Smackdown, this weeks Smackdown and the Raw from this week, it might be a long one but I want to be dedicated to covering everything ...

Updated 04-22-2012 at 12:51 AM by Frank

Tags: wrestling, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  7. Top 5 wrestlers That Can Make a Transition to MMA

After Reading Crazy Kurt Angle Claim and tweets on wrestling news sites. It Got me Thinking, What ProWrestlers would make good Mixed Martial Artist?. I decided That I would survey all of Prowrestling in America, Not just WWE and TNA. So here is my list of Top 5 Wrestler that could make it in MMA.

RULES
    No Wrestlers who were in MMA. So Brock Lesnars and Bobby Lashly can not be apart ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Legitimacy of Legitimacy

Hi all,
    There’s a new word being touted around the WWE Universe (apart from YES!) and that’s Legitimacy. Since Brocks return a couple of weeks ago there have been references from both him Cena and Laurinaitis as well as countless references from the announcers so it’s clear that this is something the WWE want us to take note of as something different post Cena/Rock.

I’ve read and listened ...
  9. The Double Edge Sword 3: Brock's Video Promo

I wanted to take some time before I wrote about this topic. I the vibe I have been getting from fans reactions ranges from an excellent piece show casing Brock's strengths to THE GREATEST VIDEO IN WWE SINCE BROCK LEFT! I'll be brief at to the point with this addition on the video.

Pros:
    • Brock's delivery is great. He has a Jake Robert's like delivery here in that he makes slight
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Top 10 Tag Team moves in the history of wrestling

10.KRS one, kings of wrestling-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St8Z2avRLps

9. Made in Detroit, motor city machine guns http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE-DASgngbY

8. more bang for your buck, the young buckshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUPa3z52jzI

7 , heart attack .the hart foundation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPo4zreJR_c

6, DWI, beer money http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df3OmqeSGzs ...
    Tags: tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.