View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Sudden Impact: Aces & Eights Get Called Out at Open Fight Night

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA.

I like the fact that there has been more TNA blogs going up on the board. I like that more people are really either getting into, or getting back into, TNA. This week, instead of doing the typical Impact Review that goes up each week, I've been spending time watching TNA of the past, ...
  2. WWE Does Not Care about Wrestling

I do not understand why there is so much complaining about WWE's product. I get that it is bad and predictable, but why would anyone just sit down and focus on a problem that there is no chance of improving in the first place. I also feel that for all the "smart" fans there are they sure seem to be stupid to not pay attentions to patterns and things that have happened.

Let's ...

Updated 08-23-2012 at 09:10 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Blog Wars Olympics: Top 6 Summerslam Matches

Welcome back to the last semi final match in Blog Wars Olympics. Last time, Tommy Thunder came out on top to advance to the gold medal match for Team UK, this week can Rated_R(ob)KO keep the US team alive or will Team UK's captain Van Hooligan X make the finals Team UK only. Here is the list...

Top 6 Summerslam Matches

As in the last blog, part of the challenge in this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WWE - What Should Happen Next .....

To say I've become a little disillusioned with WWE recently is an understatement.

• I love CM Punk, and the fact that he's been given a good long run as champion.
    • I love the fact that you've used Brock Lesnar sparingly and given him an impact everytime he turns up to Raw.
    • I love the fact that Paul Heyman is back.
    • I love the fact that people like Dolph Ziggler, Alberto del Rio and

Updated 08-23-2012 at 10:28 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Grading TNA's Current Storylines

TNA currently has a lot of stories going on for a two hour weekly show so I thought I'd go through them and give each of them a letter grade as to how well I think they are going.

Bobby Roode losing the TNA World Championship to Austin Aries

Story: After breaking the record as the longest world champion in TNA history Roode lost the title to Austin Aries at Destination X ...
  6. Storylines and Where They're Headed: The Aces And 8's

What's up ewrestlingnews.com viewers and fellow bloggers,
    I'm back today with another entry about my opinions about certain story-lines, where they're headed, and what I think should be done with them. If this becomes a success, I might make a series out of it.
    The last time I did this, I discussed the AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels/Claire Lynch/Kazarian storyline. This week, I am going ...
  7. Give me someone to hate.

What do Micheal Cole, Vickie Guerrero, and Paul Heyman have in common?

They are all non-wrestlers who are great at generating heat and making me hate them. This dynamic used to be common in professional wrestling via heel managers. Unfortunately, this type of feud has virtually gone the way of the dodo bird. Cole has went back solely to commentary, Heyman is a short-timer, and Vickie ...
  8. Slow build rivalries Part.1 - HBK/Undertaker/HHH

Hi EWN peeps!
    djdylanmanov here back with my second blog, this two-part blog I will be focusing on the strength of having the fans invest emotionally into a feud with a slow build.

Particularly I want to pen my opinion to the unique way the WWE have built some recent headline Wrestlemania feuds and dovetailing feuds from year(s) gone by with a fresh new challenger.
    I will start ...

Updated 08-22-2012 at 11:17 PM by djdylanmanov (weblinks)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Top 2013 WWE HOF candidates I'd consider most.......

Let me first say, I'm not going to put all deserving candidates on my list to get inducted in 2013. I'm going to give you guys who have ties to the city of New York. I'll of course provide reasons why they should be inducted next year:

1.Bruno Sammartino-Anybody more obvious here? Bruno basically just battled in the New York area back in the early days of WWWF. Longest reigning WWF champion ...

Updated 08-21-2012 at 08:33 PM by TheGreatOne (link)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Bringing Back the Championship Scramble

Hello wrestling peeps. I thought I would talk about bringing one of the most interesting stimulations for a match in the WWE, the Championship Scramble.

The creativity in the match is brilliant. It has aspects of an Ironman, Fatal-4 Way, and the Royal Rumble match. It has a certain amount of time, there are 5 competitors, and one competitor came in I believe every 5 minutes. What made ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.