View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWE Double Feature Review Elimination Chamber/ Kane DVD Part 1

This is something I picked up at my local Walmart for $10. Its the Complete 3 Disc set of the Elimination Chamber and the 3 Disc Kane DVD in a double pack. Its perfect timing marking almost 10 years since the first Elimination Chamber and 15 years from the Debut of Kane at Badd Blood IYH... Its a 6 disc at $10, Seems like a Great Deal but How Good of a Deal is it? I'm here to give you a review ...

Updated 10-21-2012 at 08:00 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. You know what really grinds my gears?

"You know what really grinds my gears? Cynical wrestling fans .. why don't they get with the freaking program. It's called a wrestling show folks, no need to get your panties in a twist, just enjoy the show, stop taking it out on other people... And that, is what grinds my gears... Back to you Tom."

I had been contemplating a way in ...

Updated 10-20-2012 at 02:36 PM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Splash: My Thoughts on the Hulk Hogan/Bubba Love thing?

Alright Splashers, I’m just going to let everyone know that this not be suitable for all ages. I’m also going to let you know I’m pulling no punches, so If you are a fan of Hulk Hogan (or Bubba "the Love Sponge" for that matter.) you might just want to pass this one up.

In The Bedroom ...

Updated 10-20-2012 at 04:41 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Talking Smack: Kane & Bryan, Bigshow, More!

Another week of the WWE’s “B-Show” is in the books, which means it is time to start Talking Smack!

The Standout

Believe it or not, but the thing that stood out the most to me was the opening segment of Miz TV. First off, the Miz was killing it on the mic. His comment to Daniel Bryan of “I bet your friends at the betting ...

Updated 10-20-2012 at 12:17 PM by Frank

Tags: review, smackdown
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Kickout Fatigue: The Ryback Conundrum

For the most part, I've enjoyed the meteoric rise of Ryback. After the 20th squash match where he did the same 3 moves it got a bit old, but all along I've been pretty captivated by this beastly wrestler and the path of destruction he's been blazing across the WWE.

Seeing him catapulted into a main even situation against CM Punk was pretty shocking to me. Obviously, WWE is high on ...
  6. WWE RAW 10/15 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome to another addition of the Deluxe Lounge. Welp! Let's not waste anymore time. Let's -- FEED! YOU! MORE! -- numbers.

The October 15th WWE RAW scored a 2.81 cable rating with 3.98 million viewers. This is pretty much the same rating we got last week. There doesn't seem to be any improvement in viewership what so ever. Let's take a look at what hindered the show this week.

Updated 10-20-2012 at 01:40 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  7. The Value of Titles and the Brand Split

Hi all, this is going to be the first blog that I have ever written so please don’t be too harsh to me on the comments! However as a lifelong fan of the WWE (apart from a 3-4 year break in the mid 2000’s) and an avid reader of many blogs and news stories throughout the past couple of years, I have always wanted to have a go at adding in my own input but have never known what to write ...

Updated 10-19-2012 at 07:24 AM by Blogging 3:16

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Kickout Fatigue: A look at ROH, WWE, & TNA

Any fan of pure, absolute wrestling should be watching Ring of Honor. Not since the incredible ECW product of the late 90's has there been a collection of such amazing, pure, talent rich wrestling going on for us to enjoy.

Of course, after watching a replay of the recent ROH ippv, Glory by Honor XI, I was struck by a thought. While ROH inarguably contains the best wrestling, it is ...
  9. Sudden Impact Special: Real Bound For Glory Report

Hey fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with a special edition of Sudden Impact, where I'll be giving a REAL report on TNA's signature PPV Event, Bound For Glory.

Before I get started, I must say I'm a bit disappointed in the BFG posts that have made it onto this blog board and into the forum. Why am I disappointed? Well, to be honest, I think I've reached the point where I just can't take ...
  10. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

WWE puts forward five “key points” before every episode of Monday Night Raw, and this week I decided to keep them in mind as the show was live. This was mainly because I’ve found my blogs, like the product, have become based on one thing as of late – CM Punk’s crusade for respect and the superstars standing in the way of that. I’ve gotten bored of writing about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.