View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Time Has Come: TNA Needs to Get Real or Get Out

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here. Amidst the unfortunate circumstances that have resulted from the awful storm, school has been closed for a week without power. Since I was smart enough to do my homework over the weekend, I've got time for a blog. It's been a while, so I may be rusty. But this is one certainly a TNA focused blog. So a warning to all the naysayers out there...mostly people who need ...
  2. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - MY Ultimate WrestleMania Dreamcard

Hey everyone. I thought I would steer away from the Ozfan's Opinion for now. I am going to share with you this time on my ultimate WrestleMania dream match card.

[B]WWE Championship
    Submission match
    [/B]John Cena vs. Bret Hart

Predicted Winner: Bret "The Hitman" Hart

[B]World Heavyweight Championship
    [/B]CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle ...

Updated 11-04-2012 at 04:05 PM by ozfan

Tags: dreamcard
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Jason's Thoughts : Impact Wrestling 11-1-12 Open Fight Night

Joseph Parks,Sting,Angle and Aces Segment
    It was a great opener and it was epic seeing Joseph finally grow a pair. 4/5

Sorrenson and Tara seg
    I have mixed feelings for this, it was just......there. 1.5/5

Magnus v Samoa Joe
    This started off with a pretty entertaining promo by Magnus before Joe came in. This was a very entertaining little match and they did ...

Updated 11-01-2012 at 09:08 PM by Jaydash

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. WWE RAW 10/29 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

I know what you're thinking. How did RAW fair this week in the ratings? Did they continue to decline? They did climb in the ratings this time around? What did I wear for halloween? And how many girls call me on a regular basis?

Well, here are your answers. Better than the previous weeks but not by much. No. Yes. A wolf mask. And, more than you can imagine. Alright, that last one was ...

Updated 11-02-2012 at 10:30 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. Who's the leader of Aces and Eights?

Hey guys, I'm Musti and I'm not your average american wrestling fan. I'm actually from Sweden and this will be the first time I'm posting on this site. I've got my personal wrestling blog that I'll share with you at the end of this column. Let's begin shall we...

I've been quite intrigued as to who the leader of Aces and Eights is. Here we have a group of bikers that want to destroy the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Survivor Series: Curveball for a Change?

Hi guys and girls

The 5v5 traditional match got me thinking, this could be an opportunity for the WWE creative team to throw us a curve ball, take us all by surprise, and make us say "wow never seen that coming" but I fully expect them to drop the ball.

As always comment below if you wish and thanks for reading.

The obvious possible curveballs

Updated 10-31-2012 at 07:11 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Hell in a Cell recap

Hell in a Cell seems like an inappropriate name for what I watched this Sunday. Whilst I thought it was a solid enough card with mostly decent PPV matches given the terrible build it got, the main event was simply not good enough. I’ve never seen a Hell in a Cell match so short, and the biggest moment in the actual match for me was Ryback throwing himself into ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. What if the Montreal Screwjob never happened?

Alternate Universe 5

9th November 1997. Survivor Series. One of the most talked about and discussed wrestling matches ever. Bret Hart had signed a contract to work with company rival WCW. The problem for the McMahons and WWF was that Bret was the champion. To make things a little more difficult was that while he had a PPV title defense against Shawn Michaels, who would be (and was) an ...

Updated 10-30-2012 at 04:04 AM by Michael Burnside (a little thank you....)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. What really grinds my gears. Episode 5 - Vince McMahon Strikes Back.

400258_296375897130654_1643555955_n.jpg

"You know what really grinds my gears? That Mr Vince McMahon.. Why doesn't he get with the freaking program. It's called wrestling sir, not Sports Entertainment. Whatever happened to the midcard? Why do you constantly bury your younger talent? Why do we have to endure silly segments that are attempts at being funny, but ultimately make everyone over the age

Updated 10-29-2012 at 09:07 AM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Hell in a Cell Quick Results and Thoughts

Hey everyone. Thank you to the comments on my post from the other day on my predictions for Hell in a Cell. Now I will share with you my thoughts on what actually transpired.

[U][B]Results[/B][/U]
    CM Punk def. Ryback in a Hell in a Cell match to retain the WWE Title
    Big Show def. Sheamus to win the World Heavyweight Title
    Kofi Kingston def. The Miz to retain the Intercontinental ...

Updated 11-02-2012 at 01:40 AM by ozfan

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.