View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. Booking Challenge: WCW One Night Stand

People debate all the time about what if ECW had the resources that WCW had, how would have ECW turned out? People ask after the Rise & Fall of ECW, when will they do a WCW version? People wonder what would happen if WCW had a One Night Stand like ECW has had on several occassions. So to not make this ridiculous and say if they did it now. How about if they did it in June of 2005 like when ECW ...
  2. Is It Wrong To Nitpick or Criticize Pro Wrestling?

Let's clear the air on something. I am a nitpicker. It’s a double edge sword. Sometimes I say and do things that I end up regretting much later. But sometimes, I don’t. In fact, I’m happy I said it.

We as viewers give these wrestling promotions hours upon hours of our time on a weekly basis. We give pay them thousands upon thousands of our hard earned money each year for PPVs, wrestling ...

Updated 07-24-2013 at 08:44 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  3. WWE Raw 7-22-13 Hits and Misses

Overall Score: 7

Hits

WWE Championship Match Contract Signing: It was very interesting to see this open up the show. Usually contract signings for major titles are used for the ending. With that being said this was a pretty good segment. The way Cena built up Bryan was fantastic and his reason for picking him made sense. The ending of the segment was a little weird with the ...
  4. My view: Raw 1000 Flashback

A year ago, Raw 1000 aired. So? It is time to give a year in review. Review Raw 1000 a year later. Why a year later? Everyone else did so last year. Point is to look back at the big episode, talk about the feuds it led to, and to look at the progress WWE has made since this point. So I'm calling this blog Raw 1000 Flashback....here is the review:

*I summarized it as much as I could. ...
  5. The Story of Daniel Bryan

Fans have many different opinions when it comes to pro-wrestling. But the one thing most can agree on is that a wrestling company must provide the fans with what they want. Some people out there claim that the WWE hardly ever gives the fans what they want. If that were the case, WWE would have been out of business years ago. Nearly every wrestler that has been insanely over has eventually won the ...

Updated 07-20-2013 at 04:35 PM by Frank

Categories
    User News
  6. WWE Raw 7-15-2013 Hits and Misses

*Note: Sorry I didn't do this blog last Monday but it was my birthday and my family took me out to eat so I didn't even get to watch Raw.

Overall Score: 9.5

Hits

Opening Segment: I actually liked the opening segment very much. It showed that the crowd was going to be hot tonight and ushered in the "Maddox Era" just fine. The real reason I liked this ...
  7. Is It Wrong For Fans To DESPISE John Cena?

The following blog is a response to a column here on ewrestlingnews. It is titled "WWE's John Cena And Why He Deserves More Respect" which I will summarize quickly with the following quote down below.

===============

A man of great integrity, passion, dedication and a love for the sport he became accustomed to at an early age. His road to WWE and
  8. My Summerslam Card

So if you read my blogs on this fabulous website you know I predominately do a Raw Hits and Misses blog every week and a Be the Booker blog for every PPV. I am going to start to incorporate a new blog now. After every PPV I will make the next card for the upcoming one. I'm not going to make any dream matches or anything but instead I will put matches that are rumored to take place and matches that ...

Updated 07-15-2013 at 01:44 AM by Anthony_Eckman

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. Superstar Matt Morgan: "Should Morgan be a world champion?"

All you hear about with Matt Morgan for years has been "potential". Potential to be a main event caliber guy. He has the look and size to pull it off. So why didn't he become what many thought he would? Politics? Lack of oppurtunities? Morgan returned to TNA after teasing that he may leave for WWE around October last year. I didn't believe him going back to WWE would help him get to the ...

Updated 07-17-2013 at 08:57 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  10. Three Steps to Make John Cena Heel

Are you like me? Have you been waiting for a John Cena heel turn for a long time now? It seems like it should have happened already but never took place. I mean, he is the face of the franchise but his character has gotten stale since around 2008/2009. All the little kid jokes, putting down the heels, and overcoming the odds has been dragged on for too long now. Here our my three easy steps too make ...
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.