View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. New Nation Of Domination

Hey everybody back to just express an idea and hear a feedback to what ya'll think.

If I were to come up with a storyline at this point it would be a new breed of nation of domination but with a twist.

First off the name I would choose for the faction would be Black Panthers or Darksmen, both sound racist I know but that's the point good controversy.

Updated 05-07-2013 at 12:27 PM by Khris

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. The Potential of AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn + Fan Made Movie Trailer

I have always been an advocate of female wrestling. However, it's been really hard to support anything related to the words diva or knockout in main stream over the years.

Until now.

I see a lot of potential in this upcoming feud between AJ Lee and Kaitlyn. Being a fan of both divas, I've been craving this feud since ...
  3. WWE Doesn't Read My Blogs

As you can see lately, I have been writing blogs because of the disgusting things I have witnessed in WWE as of late. And all of my issues were perfectly displayed in last night's RAW. I will get to all the of the negative things in a second but first I want to look at the positive things I saw last night. First and foremost, Orton and Rhodes deliver what was the most exciting brawl of the evening. ...
  4. My Fantasy WWE

Every Monday and Friday Night i look forward to see what Vince Mcmahon and his creative team has in store for RAW and Smackdown. Honestly, if you read my last blog, you would have known that I was very dissapointed in the way things are functioning currently in the WWE. You should go take a look at it. It's a good read. Underutilized talent, and carelessness are just some of the problems of what ...

Updated 04-29-2013 at 03:48 PM by RatedRKO

Categories
  5. The State of the WWE as we Know It

The time has come to speak the truth, and i won't be needing R-Truth's assistance because he is a part of what I am about to tell you about. I remember watching my first WrestleMania, WrestleMania 21. I saw Batista face Triple H, Eddie Guerrerro and Rey Mysterio duke it out, and a Money In The Bank Ladder Match that showcased some great talents that the WWE has to offer. Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle ...

Updated 04-28-2013 at 10:20 PM by RatedRKO

Categories
  6. Midget Wrestling Match With Armor-Clad Video Game CEO Ends in Stink Face.

Wrestlers from the TV show Hulk Hogan’s Micro Championship Wrestling (MCW) recently tore down the boundary between video games and wrestling. The MCW wrestlers became characters in the video game AdventureQuest Worlds, and the game’s armored creator found himself battling his lifelong arch-rival in a “Stink-Face Match” inside a real-life wrestling ring. (Albeit, it was a ring meant for little ...
  7. Impact Wrestling Review (18/04/2013)

I've noticed there has been an abandonment of TNA reviews and since the results don't even get posted on this website, I thought I'd give it a shot. I'd like to make this a weekly thing, so all feedback or even just saying that you like it would be greatly appreciated.

So we start off (After the video package of course) With Devon talking to Wes Briscoe and Garrett Bischoff telling ...

Updated 04-20-2013 at 06:56 PM by jginger

Categories
  8. The Royal Ramble: The Disappointing WrestleMania 29!

Follow on Twitter @The_RoyalRamble

I'm writing this just two hours after wasting my $70 on a horrible WrestleMaina. The WWE had so many chances to make this WrestleMaina one of a kind and unforgettable. But just like the last few PPVs, WWE put's on a boring, predictable, and lackluster of a show. Here some things I wanted to point out to you on why this WrestleMaina was one of the worst ...

Updated 04-08-2013 at 10:54 AM by Frank

Categories
  9. My favorite WrestleMania Moments In The Past Decade

Well it's that time of month again. WrestleMania. For me, this WrestleMania will be historic but not compared for moments that we have seen before and I want to share with you my favorites. Feel free to share yours in the comment section.

Nominees:

WrestleMania 21 : Randy Orton vs Undertaker - Even though Randy Orton lost this match, he came very close to ending Undertaker's ...

Updated 04-06-2013 at 08:59 PM by RatedRKO

Categories
  10. Analyzing WrestleMania 29:A Retrospective

Well, well, well. The final Monday Night Raw before WrestleMania was delivered in the nation's capital and we now have every match set in stone. What can you expect? This is what I believe you're gonna see at Mania.

First I want to show my anger towards a couple of things. First and foremost, the Intercontinental Title Match is on the Pre-Show. What a mockery of one of the most ...

Updated 04-02-2013 at 10:12 PM by RatedRKO

Categories
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.