View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - 1000th Monday Night RAW Second Hour Pt. One

[LEFT][B]HEY EVERYONE. I'M BACK WITH THE SECOND HOUR OF MY IDEA OF RAW'S 1000TH EPISODE. I KNOW I SAID I WOULD POST IT YESTERDAY BUT MY INTERNET WAS SCREWING UP ALL DAY YESTERDAY AND I HAD NO ACCESS TO A DIFFERENT COMPUTER. ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU ENJOY.[/B]

We're back from the break and we see Jim Duggan talking to Sgt. Slaughter and Mae Young about the 1000th RAW. Next we see Dusty Rhodes ...
    Tags: 1000th raw
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. TNA Live Week 2 Review

I'm going to begin with the first and only segment I'm gonna review on this blog. Dixie comes out to explain her situation with AJ, I like the way they're beginning to turn Dixie heel her squeaky clean character was getting old. They should have handled this story in a different manner IMO, this should have been a way to catapult Daniels into the main event scene that he ultimately deserves. The segment ...
  3. The Top 3 Most Underutilized WWE Low Card Talent

Before I begin, I would like to point out that this blog features my opinion on the most underutilized low card talent. If popular favorites like Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler or Jack Swagger don't appear in this blog, that's b/c they aren't low card talent.

I'm talking about people who either job on a regular basis and can only be found on Superstars and/or barely featured on RAW and/or ...

Updated 06-13-2012 at 10:06 PM by K2Jelly

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. How We Can Make Brooke Hogan Worthwhile

I, like others I’m sure, don’t really care for Brooke Hogan’s involvement with the Knockouts on TNA. TNA has stated that she’s there to get the Knockouts some more media coverage which, personally, I don’t think they need. Let’s be honest here, Brooke has absolutely no reason to be involved with wrestling at all because she’s had little to no experience ...

Updated 06-13-2012 at 06:46 PM by LostOmega

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Money in the bank

MONEY IN THE BANK
    i know that money in the bank is a month away but i am really excited to what it can bring so here are some matches i think will happen.

Submission match for the WWE championship
    Cm Punk & Daniel Bryan
    i think if this happens it has the potential to be one of the best matches on PPV. Because these two have great chemistry and it would be really ...
    Tags: mitb
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The Best Raw Card Ever? A Look Back...

Hi all,

I recently voiced my 2 cents on the current WWF product as an Attitude Era Fan who has began watching wrestling agin after a few years away from the tv shows.

I got a lot of reactions over my comments surrounding the weaker aspects of the attitude era that history seems to overlook, and highlighted some of the glaring similarities between the product then and now, ...
  7. TNA 10: Top Ten Matches

Following on from the top 10 moments in TNA history, I bring you the top 10 matches to come from TNA in the past 10 years. These matches will be based on both the quality of the match as well as the impact (no pun intended) they had. So without further ado here is the 10 ten matches of TNA.

10. America’s Most Wanted vs Triple X (Six Sides of Steel: Turning Point 2004)
  8. The End Of An Era

Why and what has the WWE become in recent years? Where has the talent, the interesting story lines and the variation gone?

I first started watching the WWE in 1998, in fact that was when I first discovered wrestling, back when WCW was on Channel 5 here in Britain, and there was so many memorable moments from that year up until five years back when things started to change and great performers ...
  9. Kofi Kingston and Tyler Reks!!

Hey everyone. This is the Kingcobra coming back at ya!! Well my last blog was in 2010 but I'm gonna be blogging regulrly form this point forward! So hoping this blog is good. I have been watching WWE week by week month by month and year by year and I have been waiting for a Kofi Kingston heel turn or a major championship push or a Tyler Reks big push and to be honest I have ben truly upset. These ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Next Cena vs Batista.

In 2005 we seen very similar roads to gold with, John Cena & Batista beating there respective oppositions at Wrestlemania 21. This was done by taking arguably two of the most over superstars of that year and feuding them with great champions (HHH & JBL).
    I was thinking what pure gold it would be to replicate this to some extent with two stars that are in my opinion the next John Cena ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.