View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My Wrestlemania Card (Somewhat of a Wishful Thinking Card)

This is my card. Winners are Bolded.

Ladder Match - Intercontinental Championship

Evan Bourne vs RVD (C) vs Daniel Bryan

Now I don't see Daniel Bryan staying in the WWE Championship picture for very long. I presume that he will win the Championship maybe hold it a while and then lose it @ Royal Rumble or TLC. I can see him then mixing it up with RVD which

Updated 06-30-2013 at 07:25 PM by jledwig

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blade's Experience: We Need Some Heels In EWN! + Meme of the day & PPV of the day

Welcome to another blogside of Blade's Experience. In my last blog, I thoroughly went through the EWN Championship. We have some great names such as TheGreatOne, Cabers, Jellie1809, and more entertaining the readers. In this blog, I continue my rant on what should change in the EWN website; I spoiled my next blog. Don't you miss those IWC smarks that think there they are the best and rant about it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Tyson Kidd will win World Heavyweight Championship

Hey it's mr.onemanband here and today I will be starting a new blog trend cause my last one didn't go over to well. So here we go, my blog is*

** * * * * Mr.onemanband's bold prediction*

Alright so for my first bold prediction is this.
    Drum roll please.....

Tyson Kidd will win the World Heavyweight Championship at least once in his career. ...
  4. My Believable Wrestlemania 30 Card

Now I know it is well off from Wreatlemania 30 and I know people will probably shake their head at another made up card. But here goes!

John Cena vs The Undertaker
    Being the anniversary of the inaugural event, it is fitting that this would Headline the event. The biggest and most decorated superstar and face of the company vs the man who is undefeated on the grandest stage of them ...

Updated 06-28-2013 at 02:22 PM by Y2JLionsault

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. How They Can Change : Drew McIntyre

I'm a new face to this site, but I've been lurking. I decided, like so many before me, to start my own 'blog post series' and have some fun.

So, this series I call "How They Can Change" and will center around certain superstars, particularly ones who are so far in the dark or in jobber-land they're forgotten. This is my 'creative thoughts' on how they can become more relevant, ...
  6. Lees mitb 2013 predictions

Hi!

My first Post on here and couldn't think of a better way to start than predictions for the upcoming MITB 2013 PPV - 16 days to go ....

Jericho vs Cryback
    Winner - Y2J - Walls of Jericho

Really cant stand Ryback and honestly think AND hope he fails in the WWE! Just another green guy who is boring as paint drying! Jericho will win after being beaten ...

Updated 06-28-2013 at 10:05 AM by WWLEE

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Gimmick Transitions: Better or Worse part 2

I believe it was last week I posted part 1. I can't remember because I've been busy with work and making music. And I will say what I always say but this time I will emphasize it because I will be doing some big names: THIS IS ALL IN MY OPINION

CM PUNK
    CM Punk when he first debuted in WWECW didnt really have a noticeable gimmick partly because the "masterminds" didnt ...
  8. WWE Raw Hits and Misses 6-24-13

Overall Score: 6

Hits

Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton I:
    I liked how this kicked off Raw on Monday. Honestly I was shocked to see a match start Raw. I believe that Daniel Bryan should drop the weak link act. It's gotten kind of old by now and no one really believes him since he can take out all three members of The Shield on his own. I liked that Orton came out and told Bryan ...
  9. When Ziggler wins back the World Heavyweight Championship...

Hi Guys, I just wanted to create this blog stating my top 6 people I would like to see Ziggler feud with when him wins back the whc. I believe these 6 with Ziggler could really bring back prestige to the title.

Honorable mentions - bryan and punk ( i see it happening but for wwe title), cesaro (not quite ready), barrett (needs to reestablish himself first, kind of a joke atm), seth rollins ...
  10. Making The Case for Each MITB Participant

WWE has actually decided to add a curveball to this year's Money In The Bank Pay-per-view: unpredictability. Last year's winners were John Cena and Dolph Ziggler, two obvious choices. But this time, they are making us guess at who could win, why they should win, and whether or not curveballs will be thrown. Also, we have, for the first time, a Money In The Bank ladder match with all heels. I don't ...

Updated 06-26-2013 at 08:10 PM by RatedRKO

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.