View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Could Cena Turn Heel?, Triple H botches Injury, & A John Morrison Comeback?

Hi Splashers I thought I’d catch up with you and give you some of my thoughts of what’s been happening in the wrestling world.

Could John Cena Be WWE’s Next Big Heel?
    I was reading the news bit, when I came across one news bit that caught my attention. Apparently certain sites are ...

Updated 12-05-2011 at 03:25 AM by Rick Starr

Tags: john cena, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What ROH gets Wrong

Recently I have read some comments on the internet saying that ROH is the best wrestling promotion in the world, or at least in the United States. I was curious and began to search videos of the program on YouTube. What I saw definitely didn't impress me. However I thought "Well this must be the older footage. It's probably much better now." Regrettably I was wrong. I tried to watch their ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Next WWE Breakout Stars

WWE is looking for new and up-in-coming stars to replace the veterans when they retire. They have some superstars that are capable of doing this. In fact, any one of them have the chance to breakout and become the superstar WWE is looking for. Here is who I think is most capable/deserving of this:

Dolph Ziggler- I think “Mr. Ziggles” is one of the best wrestlers the company has ...

Updated 11-06-2011 at 09:40 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. My survivor series card

Wasson everyone Lucha_Libre here discussing my survivor series card. I will include the matches already annouced.

MATCH 1 - IC TITLE - CODY RHODES (C) VS RANDY ORTON[/B]

This match will act as the blowoff to the feud between these 2. So far this feud has been quite good, better than others that has happened recently. In the biggest match between these 2 during the feud, ...

Updated 11-06-2011 at 02:24 PM by Lucha_Libre

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Rock is back but is it what the people wanted?

The Rock is back but is it what the people wanted?

Hi everyone.I have not seen a blog about the rock for a while so ive decided to give it a try,hope you enjoy the read.

The Rock's return in 2011

When everyone found out The Rock was going to be the one to host Wrestlemania,we thought it was going to be electrifying again,but to tell you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. 10 Soon to be Released WWE Stars & Next Breakout Stars

Hey guys, we're gearing rather close to the Royal Rumble which kicks off the road to Wrestlemania. Usually between this time to after Wrestlemania we begin to see a good number of stars get released from their contracts. I wanted to blog on who I think will and will not get released anytime between now & May 2012.

Soon To Be Released WWE Stars:

10. Hunico

Updated 11-04-2011 at 11:20 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Second Thoughts:Not Without Drew Mcintyre

I've been watching some Superstars lately and thinking about some things and I realized: Drew Mcintyre does NOT get nearly enough credit for the heel he is.

Just look at some of the episodes of Superstars from the past few weeks, great competitor and he received a nice amount of heat this past week. He had a great match on RAW with Randy Orton not long ago and to me, has proved that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Is the Grass Greener in TNA?

Welcome back Splashers to this follow-up blog. Last weekend I talked about how the WWE had no problems using wrestlers from other organizations, and I got some excellent feedback. In that blog myself and my readers had no problems pointing out that when all those wrestlers came to the WWE, their careers ...

Updated 11-04-2011 at 08:29 PM by Rick Starr (spell checking)

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Another Attitude Era Blog....

I have been reading this website for over a year but have never posted, but I was watching an old episode of Raw I had earlier today and felt like I needed to add to the staunch defence of the Attitude Era. I know a lot of people refer to us as Attitude Marks but quite frankly why wouldn't we be? If you grew up in that era of wrestling you understand, every week you were glued to your TV. Everyone ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Wrestling Free Agents

It's been awhile since I've posted a blog, but given how there is a few blogs/forum posts about the term “Left over” I feel like I have to chime in, but given my habit of typing long messages I figured blog form would be best.

First for purposes of full disclosure, I have an admitted bias to the WWE, as my older blogs have indicated. However, I'm not here to argue that WWE is better, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.