View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Taking the venom out of Undertaker vs Sting

Hi all, quiet day at the office and have been fervently trawling all posts and blogs and a few comments regarding Taker and Wrestlemania have got me thinking. It is fair to assume that Taker will make a comeback/return to the ring in the coming months leading up to ‘mania, and as usual the BIG question is ‘Who will try and end the streak?’.

It is no secret Taker is in the twilight ...
  2. Top 5 Topics of the Week (12/3/11)

Hey Splashers it's been a busy week with a lot of things to talk about. And since everyone likes a "Top 5" I figured why not roll it all up with a week in review! With all that in mind...Lets get splashin!

5. My Thoughts on Austin vs CM Punk Match:

I think an Austin/Punk ...
  3. Stars On The Rise, IC Prestige & More

Corwo here again with a brand new blog. This blog is featuring some of the "newer" stars on the rise (some of which have been appearing in main events alot throughout the past month or so. )

KOFI KINGSTON
    What can I say, great athlete. He graduated from Boston College and has lots of in-ring ability. He had a GREAT match with Wade Barrett I mean GREAT match with Wade ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 20 Wrestlers in WWE history to have never won the belt: #10-6

For #'s 20-16 & #15-11 check out my earlier posts.

10. Greg "The Hammer" Valentine
    Closest he ever came: Madison Square Garden, Oct. '81

What can be said about the "The Hammer"? He is a wrestling legend with a storied career that can be matched by few others on this list. Valentine had two runs in the WWF, and his second run is far more ...
    Tags: wwf
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Successfully turning R-Truth face again

We read the rumours: When R-Truth returns from his suspension to to trangressing the wellnesspolicy, he'll be back as a face. Is that possible to do and still keep him interesting? I think so!

Let's for a minute forget that trainload of failure which was the old R-Truth as a face, and consentrate on why he has become so much fun after becoming a heel. His promos, and the way they give ...
    Tags: r-truth, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Ending the Streak: Opponents for Undertaker's Final Match

Ending the streak: a controversial phrase in the wrestling community. To many, myself included, there are none greater than The Undertaker. He is currently the longest-standing active wrestler in the WWE, and though he may not be as decorated as other wrestlers in the industry, his quality of matches brought a new level of prestige to what he has held. Perhaps even more prestigious is his streak at ...

Updated 12-04-2011 at 11:50 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Ending the Brand Extension

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. This is a topic talked about upon many people and that's ending the brand extension. Admittedly when it first came into play I liked the idea. However they lost sight of what they originally set out to do: promote rivalry in the WWE. Not only that, but they have almost half of the talent that they did when it was first implemented and throughout it's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Era of The Intercontinental Championship Part 2

REBIRTH OF THE TITLE

Rocky Maivia's calamitous reign was ended by Owen Hart on an edition of Raw in 1997. It was about time that Owen Hart was in possession of the IC belt, he had been a long standing top level performer already. The fall out from his feud with Bret Hart propelled Steve Austin into a feud with his brother Owen and inevitably the intercontinental title scene. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Era of The Intercontinental Championship Part 1

The Intercontinental Championship was second only to the world championship in the early years of the World Wrestling Federation.

The Maiden years from Pat Patterson's win in Brazil which started off the intercontinental title saw rare changes apart from a few from the same pack. It was possessed by respected veterans such as Pedro Morales (a former WWWF Champion), Don Muraco the original ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Does too many title reigns ruin a wrestler's credibility?

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well with the great EWN community. I'm blogging today on major title reigns today in the WWE and if overbooking one or two guys to the major titles ruin their credibility as far as fan support.

I would have to say that it indeed does and eventually the fans will get bored with you in which a perfect example would be John Cena & Randy Orton.

Updated 12-03-2011 at 04:06 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.