View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. How I would Book Chris Jericho,CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler

Here is how I would book a storyline between Chris Jericho,CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler:

OK so Ziggler will face Punk this Monday on Raw for the WWE Championship and I would make CM punk lose.Ziggler would've been about to win but a countdown clock would appear on the screen and Chris Jericho would return(also revealing the 2-1-12 identity),hit a code breaker on Dolph Ziggler causing Punk ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Looking at WWE's Pay-Per Views in 2011:

Royal Rumble:A good pay-per view with the opener an exicting,back and forth match which was Ziggler vs Edge.The WWE Championship match was boring and never got going.The Orton vs Miz feud,in my opinion never 'clicked'The Divas match was again,short and stupid.The Royal Rumble Match was amazing with Booker T and Kevin Nash returning but I was disappointed to see that the last two people left in the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Six Top Feuds For The Big Red Machine.

My Ladies and Jaborni's, CenationRules1087. Today I will be talking about The Top Six Feuds I would like Kane to have! Lets Get Started!!!

Top Six Feuds I want Kane To Have:

6~ Big Show: I usually am not a fan of feuds between two big men because, as evidenced by the ongoing one between Mark Henry and The Big Show, they're usually not too ...

Updated 12-31-2011 at 02:11 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WWE Future Endeavors: Three Wrestlers Who Could Have Entertain Us

Ladies and Jaborni's, my name is CenationRules1087. I want to approach a different topic instead of The Undertaker Streak Match and Wrestlemania Dream Cards. Today, I want to bring up Future Endeavors. These superstars who I am about to mention are superstars that could have led Wwe to a different direction. I was very interested in seeing these superstars in action, apparently Johnny Ace just called ...

Updated 12-31-2011 at 02:11 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My Top 15 WrestleMania Matches: Part 2

Well Splashers, we are back for the second half for my top 15 WrestleMania Matches. In The first half we saw some great matches in the list like: Savage vs Steamboat, Rock vs Hogan, Austin vs Hart, and several others. The New Year is quickly winding down, and everybody is looking to party (Including Yours ...
    Tags: wrestlemania, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Drum Roll: 1/2/2012 Is ....

Almost every blogger has stated their opinion on who will return on Monday, that being said here is my opinion of who it might be (be warned it is quite the long explanation):

Chris Jericho: Over the past couple months, the WWE Universe has been stumped as to who the return promos are for.
    Because the videos are of a cryptic nature, it leaves only a few potential possibilities. ...

Updated 12-30-2011 at 06:48 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. C.M Punk: The Man Of 2011

Welcome Ladies and Jaborni's, CenationRules1087 here. C.M Punk in my opinion shocked me in 2011. He proved that he is the '' Voice Of The The Voiceless.'' C.M Punk gave us the World Wrestling Entertainment Universe, some of the best matches on Raw and Smackdown in 2011. Before I jump to conclusions, that C.M Punk is the Superstar Of The Year in the 'E book and my opinion! Ladies and Jaborni's here ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Announcer, The Match and The PPV of '11 WWE (Part 2 in this series)

Hey Im back with part 2 ! If you wanna read part 1 of this blog go to http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...Fail-of-11-WWE

Now, in the last part, I talked about the jobbers, the breakout stars and the epic fails of 2011, and compared them to 2010, and looking at that, 2010 did better, leading 2-0 in my own little scoreboard. Now, lets ...

Updated 12-30-2011 at 09:18 AM by lykkekage

Tags: 2011, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Wrestlemania 28 (if I had booked it)

Hey guys! This is one of my first posts here on EWN. Thanks for talking a look, and I would love your feedback. With WM28 quickly approaching, I could only wonder about what could've happened if my wishes for WM came true. I will go through my list of what I think should have been the main event matches and how I came to these conclusions:

The Main Events:
    John Cena vs. CM Punk ...
  10. Realistic Wrestlemania 28 Card and Predictions

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. I don't know about anyone else but I'm anxiously anticipating the Road to Wrestlemania and the build we're gonna get. Regardless if you like WWE or not or are a TNA fan or ROH fan or whatever you can't deny that WWE has peaked interest at this point of the year and rightfully so. Wrestlemania is a huge deal. Everyone waits in anticipation to find out ...

Updated 12-29-2011 at 09:43 PM by RatedATB (Forgot to add something)

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.