View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A Realistic and Entertaining Wrestlemania Card

Hello, and welcome to my first ever blog! I've always enjoyed reading others work here on the site, and I finally decided I'd join in on the fun. I'm a long time fan of proffesional wrestling, and I love making match cards and seeing how they measure up to the final event. Please enjoy as I take a look at each of my predicted Wrestlemania matches.

1- John Cena Vs. The Rock
    As Wrestlemania ...
  2. Welcome to "JERICHO IS IRRELEVANT"

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior, or DK Genius for short, is back with another post. I figure 75 people will post their Royal Rumble thougts on the blog board so, as always, I'm throwing a curve ball.

However, it's not much of a curveball is it? My title pretty much says what this blog is going to be. Because I'm officially done with the Chris Jericho saga. Let's look at a run-down of what ...

Updated 01-30-2012 at 10:05 AM by DK Wrestling Savior (Typos)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. 2012 Royal Rumble reaction

Okay so in my last post, I predicted Chris Jericho to win the Royal Rumble match. He nearly did, but Sheamus won instead. Honestly, I didn't see it coming. But good for Sheamus.

In another one of my last posts, I predicted Sheamus to face Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania 28 for the World Heavyweight Championship. This could happen if Bryan is able to hold onto the title past Elimination ...
  4. 2012 Royal Rumble

Although I can expect a lot of other people blogging about this PPV, I thought i'd try to get in early about what I feel about everything that just happened. Maybe injecting a few lulz here and there along the way too...I know I waffle on about bullshit quite a bit but it is a never boring read.

After WWE waste about $10,000 of pyro and fireworks the card begins with the World Heavyweight ...

Updated 01-31-2012 at 05:32 AM by VanHooliganX

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. The Modern Day Wrestling Fan and The IWC

Whats up guys? I'm Taylor Westfall, been coming to this site for a long time now catching the news and reading the blogs, and this is my first blog so bear with me if my grammar is awful, if i go off topic or clash topics and what not. i'll try to make this less painful as possible

Now some of you guys yourselves may take offense to this, and if you do i send you my humblest of apologies. ...
  6. Royal Rumble Reaction

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with my thoughts on this years Royal Rumble. I'm not gonna waste any time so without further ado...

Match #1 - Steel Cage World Heavyweight Championship - Daniel Bryan (c.) vs. Big Show vs. Mark Henry
    Not the greatest match, but it was ok for what it was worth. You had two big men, one of which was injured, and little D-Bry so you can't ...
  7. ShowTime: The Next Main Eventers of The WWE

Ladies and Gentleman its your UltimateOpportunist and it's ShowTime!

First of, whatever i'm about to say is just my opinion, idea, or point of view. I do not want to offend anyones believes so if you comment please do keep that in mind.

Alright, lately everyone has been on about the Royal Rumble and who will win it, or who they want to win it but that is just not my style. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. What I Love About The Royal Rumble Match

Yo what up, Kid Contra Here! I wrote my first blog a few days ago and to my surprise it was rather successful. I just wanted to thank the Ewrestlingnews.com community for not only reading my blog and sharing your thoughts, but for sharing intelligent, insightful thoughts, On my Youtube ch which you can check out here... http://www.youtube.com/user/kidcontra1?feature=mhee....usually the comments range ...
  9. The Daily Five - Top 5 Punches

Hi all and welcome to the daily five with Dazzaschofield.

I will be bringing you the top five WWE moments as often as possible. This will consist of top 5 faces, heels, face turns, heel turns, punches, finishing moves and so on...literally if there's a top 5 I'll be expressing my opinion on it.

So tonight I'm going to start off with my top five punches in the WWE.
  10. Road To Wrestlemania: The Possibilities

Here we are, the day of the Royal Rumble. Within the next few weeks we will have a good idea of the top matches for Wrestlemania. Already though, there have been rumblings about some of the matches that might take place. I wanted to take a look at these possibilities, how I think they might become set up, and what ones I think are in the best interests of the WWE.

HHH vs The Undertaker ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.