View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Lower midcard; the famous 'grey mass' of WWE

It's widely knowledged that WWE's lower midcard and jobber division has some of the most underrated performers and a wide spread of talented wrestlers who for some reason can't get over. Their wrestling ability doesn't get between them and stardom, whereas does their mic-skills and lack of personality. The biggest problem in the lower midcard is that the guys are not so rememberable (even though we ...

Updated 03-02-2012 at 01:20 AM by machoo mann

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Top Promo Cutters in the WWE

From now onwards this blog'll be my fav 5 but anyway onto my blog and I hope you enjoy. Some names like: The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, R-truth and Cody Rhodes are not on this list because there aren’t enough places on the list however if this were a top 10 list they would almost certainly be on it.

5. John Cena
    Now, I’m no Cena mark but as of late he’s really upped his promo’s ...

Updated 03-01-2012 at 06:54 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Blog Wars 14: Top 5 Hardcore Matches

Welcome to the 14th episode of Blog Wars. This week our champion knox will be taking on RatedATB in another Featured Blogger battle. Let's take a look at this weeks list

Note: knox had 5 videos but I could only put one up on the blog. I will work to fix that in the future

Top 5 Hardcore Matches

Basically, any match with hardcore rules (name of match ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Memphis Wrestling Revisited

Growing up in West Tennessee in the early 80's there was only one wrestling promotion you watched. CWA and USWA were the big Memphis promotions over the years and the USWA for years was widely considered the #3 promotion in the 80's to mid 90's behind the WWF and WCW. The Memphis territory had all the stars of the time come through at one time or another. Jerry Lawler (of course), Jeff Jarrett, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Shadow Of the Heartbreak Kid

Hey everyone, bearkg back here again for another blog. I was thinking about blogs I've done in the past, and things I've said on the forums, and I realized something. I've done blogs focusing on Raw, on the WWE video game, the state of the WWE, and even John Cena's title wins. The one thing I haven't done though, is a blog on the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels. Now I will be the first to say I am ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  6. WBC#3:Greatest Triple Threat Matches

[B]Hi everyone, for the first time in WBC history we have a Triple Threat! I don't mean the topic we actually have 3 opponents going against each other. It's WBC Champion Bearkg88 vs Renevious vs Callum. The reason behind this is last week was a tie between Bearkg88, and Renevius, so I am willing to give both of them a second chance. You vote which list you like the best out of the three of them in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Wrestling Monopoly

This weekend i'll be heading to ROHs 10th Anniversary show in NYC and I couldn't be more excited. The card is looking great, as usual and there has been a pretty good amount of build up to this event. So i'm excited for that. What i'm not excited about is what happens after this event. There is so much unsettled with this company that i'm actually quite concerned that this may be my last time watching ...
  8. Top 10 Wrestlemania Matches

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again! I haven't done too many blogs here recently, so I thought I'd start up a little mini series. Seeing as we're so close to Mania, why not do a themed Mania blog each week? This week I'll be discussing my top 10 favorite Wrestlemania matches. I figured I'd try my hand in the little top 5/10 blogs considering I enjoy so many of them on here (looking at you ...
  9. The Abdominal Stretch: Big Time Demotions and WM Build Up

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here bringing you more fresh perspectives and new material the the blog board with my second installment of...

THE ABDOMINAL STRETCH!!!

This week, I wanna touch on a few of the major demotions that have evidently occurred. I also wanna discuss how I feel the WWE is handling the build up to Wrestlemania 28. So, let's get started.
    Tags: wm 28
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The WWE Talent TNA Could Poach

First post so go easy guys.

I like that we have competition in the world of Professional Wrestling. I think it's healthy for business as it forces the creative teams for each promotion to continue to think of storylines that will grab our attention. It's up to the performers themselves to hold it for as long as they can (a lost art, but that's for another blog)

There are ...

Updated 02-29-2012 at 01:19 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.