View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. John Cena's Second Chance

While everyone is getting themselves in a hoop about things like what The Rock's REALLY back for and whether a 12 Man Tag Team match is a logical choice for Wrestlemania, alot of Cena detestors have been surprisingly quiet about this thing. I'm glad that people are showing their true colours and admitting they like the guy and not making a big stink about what is really happening.

Updated 03-18-2012 at 01:58 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: cena, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. My 10 Biggest Moments In Monday Night Raw History!!!

Monday Night Raw has had so many big moments, how can one possibly narrow them down to 10? I think I'll give this one a try. Do it by year instead of numbering them for the critics.

1997: 1st Stunner to Vince-At the time, Austin was injured and couldn't wrestle. So, he was on TV weekly on the mic attacking other wrestlers. Eventually, Stunning everyone except for the boss. That Stunner ...

Updated 03-18-2012 at 01:57 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan, over looked?

Not the most anticipated match on the card but who do you think should go over?

If we break it down, sheamus had been given a massive push since last summer establishing as a top baby face on smackdown and the entire wwe. Former u.s champion, king of the ring, x2 wwe champion and the 2012 royal rumble winner, impressive credentials in a young career

Daniel Bryan, the over ...

Updated 03-17-2012 at 04:11 PM by antishere

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What to do with Christian…

What he’s done since returning at Elimination Chamber…

Nothing besides back Laurinaitis against Teddy Long.

The following are the 3 options I think will most likely happen in no particular order.
    (I think he’ll stay with Smackdown following the draft)

3. Perfected Charisma/Foreign ...

Updated 03-17-2012 at 02:15 PM by Callum (.)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  5. $hazBlog: Booking The Miz

What's up guys, Shaz is back! I haven't blogged in ages! So it's about time I bring my ass back on to the blogging section.

So after The Miz failed to get a spot on Team Laurinitis, the IWC was all wondering if he's gonna turn face and join Team Long. This blog is about how I would book him:

NOTE: ONLY THE IMPORTANT RAWS AND SMACKDOWNS!

Wrestlemania 28: Team ...

Updated 03-17-2012 at 11:17 AM by Shaz11

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. My List Of Breakout Stars - 2012

Hey guys hope all is well, Knox here. Its close to Wrestlemania time so this pretty much leads us into the part of the year where we see roster cuts and new feuds and what not. I have a feeling 2012 is the year of the breakout guys. The new breed that will come to the Raw & Smackdown roster and do their share. This is the year.

Breakout Stars or 2012:

10. A.J.

Updated 03-17-2012 at 02:52 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. MP.Brousers Wrestlemania 28 Predictions

Hi guys, MP.Brouser here with my second prediction blog here on the EWN.
    So as the title says, i am going to predict WM 28.
    Lets get started:

Match 1 - WWE Championship: CM Punk vs Y2J (Best In The World)

When the Wrestlemania Pyro is over and the announcers welcomed us to the show, Justin Roberts says: 'The Following Match is for the Intercontinental Championsh..... ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Top Wrestling Matches of WrestleMania Part 1

Hey everyone. Ozfan is back with another opinion and this time, I am going to talk about The Top Match of every individual WrestleMania event.

[B]WrestleMania I - Hulk Hogan and Mr. T vs. Rowdy Roddy Piper and Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff [/B]
    The very first WrestleMania event. Held in Madision Square Garden. Cowboy Bob Orton was managin Piper and Orndorff. Boxing Legend Muhammad ...
  9. Top 5 Under-rated moments in Royal Rumble history

Never is really talked about, but should be because they were big moments at the time. Overshadowed because of other big moments that happened on the Royal Rumble event at the time or simply because it is under-rated. Numbering this by year rather than 1-5.

1994:Taker beatdown- A ton of wrestlers beatdown the Deadman during his title match vs Yokozuna. Had the match won until like 20 ...
  10. Top 10 worst moments in Royal Rumble history

Worst is a bit more impactful word than "least fav" Royal Rumble moments. Prob would have got more comments in my blog if I used that for Mania. In any case, I'll give you 10 of the worst moments in my opinion in Rumble history. Instead of numbering because the critics will argue. I'll just go by year instead. A reminder: Worst would mean fav superstar loss when they should have won, terrible ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.