View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. "Down Under Wonder" Face it.......Heel's are just more fun.

So the 2nd episode of RAW following Wrestlemania has me pondering why on earth anyone would want the role of a face in the current WWE climate. Let's take CM Punk for example. During his SES and New Nexus runs the majority of adult wrestling fans clung to this man as the greatest thing wrestling had seen in nearly a decade. They marveled over his technical prowess in the ring. They cheered his "in ...
  2. The Double Edge Sword 2: David Otunga

Having just watched Monday Night Raw, I can't help but get a little draw-in to the WWE's story lines. I guess they are doing a great job to get the audience to believe the content if I want to see Otunga get destroyed by Cena as fodder. Well, that's the wrestler/superstar David Otunga. To be honest, I want to like him as a heel, but I feel he is being forced with Johnny Ace to get the associated heat. ...
    Tags: david otunga
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. RAW Reflections - April 9, 2012

OPENING THOUGHT: This weeks episode of RAW featured three stooges to many, I would really like it if the WWE stopped with all these shameless D list celebrities promoting their crappy movies and TV shows that nobody watches, cares about or has even heard of. It really takes away from wants going on with the superstars who people pay to see. nobody goes to WWE events because can kill two birds with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Yes Yes Yes? The Raw Review

Brock 3, Cena 0. Why three and not two you ask? It’s simple (and effective, much like Lesnar); The Pain (as he shall be known herein) made Cena bleed in a single UFC-inspired punch five minutes into tonight’s Raw, subsequently breaking the PG tag which Vince and his cronies have worked so hard to maintain over the past few years. Okay, so maybe it’s jumping the gun to say

Updated 04-11-2012 at 10:30 AM by ComingToCinemas

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

What is up everybody? It is time for another edition of Uncooked, and instead of me going on some schpeel, I'm just going to get right into it!

The Bad

Lord Tensai
    That is right, after only debuting last week, this guy to me has already become ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The Abdominal Stretch: Nothing Catchy, Just Pure

Welcome fans of the wrestling world, universe, and beyond. The Saviour here bringing more perspectives that are just, Pure. This is the second post with my new format to create more discussion and bring more opinions and perspectives to light.

Without further adieu, let's get started.

Why the John Laurenaitis/Teddy Long Angle?

OKay, in my opinion, John Laurenaitis ...
  7. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

1) Build superstars of the future; don’t make them over night.
    Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!This simple statement was the spark needed to ignite a fuse. The fuse burned, not too slow and not too fast. Austin may have won the King of the Ring, but they weren’t pushing him to the stars. The fans were adding the fuel to the fire. Much like the suspense you feel waiting ...
  8. Re-booking history: Sean O'Haire

Hello blog readers. I hope you guys had a great Easter last Sunday! Today, I want to do a re-booking history scenario. I know I haven't done re-booking history blogs in a while but I'll start doing them more often. A past character I'm going to re-book his none other than Sean O'Haire.

Sean O'Haire

Sean O'Haire's

Updated 04-09-2012 at 02:56 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Do we really HATE John Cena???

So lets just get strait into this! My question/theory is do people actually realy hate John Cena (i know some really do) or do the majority of people love to hate him?

First of lets see where it all went wrong for supper Cena. When John Cena started with that ruthless aggression stunt with Kurt Angle and showed a good showing and then went on to win three US Titles and feud with Brock ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Double Edge Sword #01: Brock Lesnar

Hey, I haven't done a blog here in awhile so I figured I try something different. I figured I'd do a series that would look at the pros and cons of certain issues, wrestlers, and anything else relevant to the sport and entertainment of wrestling. I figured I'd tackle a recent topic in the wrestling world; Brock Lesnar's return to the WWE. Is it good for business or is it just for a cheap thrill? ...

Updated 04-09-2012 at 03:10 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: brock lesnar
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.