View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Ignoring Smart Fans Damages Your Product

I just had a stray thought enter my mind while reading a couple of threads on the forums. I was looking at the Bray Wyatt thread and people were talking about how he's out for 6 months due to a shoulder injury, and how he can fill the time by building a stable and cutting promos.

Let's assume Bray builds a stable, and gets guys to do his dirty work for him. Let's assume that it's played ...

Updated 07-08-2012 at 09:29 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Kurt Angle and Daniel Puder

Today there was an article on this very website that recapped an interview with former WWE Tough Enough winner, Daniel Puder. One of the topics Puder discussed during the course of this interview was the incident between himself and Kurt Angle during a Tough Enough segment on an episode of Smackdown back in 2004.

Now Puder seems to be getting a lot ...

Updated 07-07-2012 at 11:58 PM by Brendan

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. How to Regain a Loyal Fan - Bring back the JUICE!

Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin at WrestleMania 13. Yes, I started this week’s blog with a fragment, but my point is sound. If you want to know why and how blood can be used in a way to further character development, enhance an angle, and help build a megastar, look no further than this example. The image of Austin’s last bit of strength being exerted to power out of the Sharp Shooter
  4. Destination X Predictions and Thoughts

How many of you don't believe TNA could put on a PPV card better than WWE? I think they just did. Destination X is a stacked card that really puts the X division in the spotlight while keeping their main World Heavyweight Title storyline and AJ/Daniels storyline relevant and growing. TNA has been putting a lot of good material lately and has been receiving praise even from WWE marks. Lets see the ...

Updated 07-08-2012 at 11:43 AM by alcrissam

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Match Concepts of Yesteryears

First I just want to say that this is my very first blog of any kind, so please forgive me if I don’t follow some proper blog writing procedures. I wrote this because of a conversation that my friend and I were having and we were talking about wrestling matches that we liked their concepts, but we don’t really see these matches anymore. We came up with a few so I wanted to talk about ...
  6. Triple Threat Top 5 II: "The Top 5 Moments Of WWEECW"

Happy Post 4th of July everybody!*
    I'm back today with another edition of The Triple Threat Top 5. I thank you all for making the last one such a hit.

For this edition, I would like to welcome back the defending champion of this event (by the popular vote) the "DK Wrestling Savior", and welcome into this challenge the man you know as the creator of "Uncooked" ...
  7. new to blogging forgive me

I have been a frequent visitor of this site for years, I have read hundreds of blogs that seem all too ridiculous. From what I read there is too much back and forth on who has the better promotion, I am here to say that personally its not a company who gets me to watch wrestling, its the people in it, the talent that goes with it, weather it come from WWE, Impact, or ROH talent is talent i have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. things that bug me in WWE

first time blogger long time listener

1) WWE today is annoying to me for some reasons, when they always talk about twitter and trending world wide to me that is annoying. another is king as a commentator always making everything so dramatic and sounding like a complete idiot all the time, im saying that because king during attitude era was totally different he would hope someone would ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Destination X

Hey wrestling fans. The Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where we talk all TNA, and not the evil empire up north.

TNA has been on a roll lately. The overwhelming majority seems to agree, at least from what I see in the blogs and forums, that it's been putting on a much better show overall than the WWE. Last week, I asked if justice would be served, and the ratings would ...

Updated 07-05-2012 at 11:10 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. 6 things that tell me Angel Williams wants the WWE

Let me say this first and foremost, I do not have a obsession with Angel going WWE-bound, nor would I be super excited if she did. However, I can't help but notice there are some little hints and clues left by her and other people that could indicate that the WWE would be her next goal. I'm not saying that I'm being correct or anything, they look very strange and coincidental. Let me explain them ...

Updated 07-07-2012 at 12:14 PM by OneTimePosterShorry

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.