View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

3) Give me something worth coming back to see next week

In the late 1990s, I saw a wrestling event that will forever be burned in my brain. On a typical episode of Nitro, the usual bland BS was happening during the overrun. The nWo Army was in the ring, squashing everything (including the company) in their path, when the camera cut quickly. It did not cut to the entrance ramp, ...
  2. And that's all I got to say about that.

This is my second blog (actually it was my first but I couldn't figure out how to post it so it would appear on the main page). Going to make it a quick one. Some insight on me:

Wrestlemania V was my first time ever watching WWF.

I was mad when they had to change the name to WWE. My solution was put a panda and Stone Cold in a steel cage. Winner got the rights. Though the ...

Updated 04-06-2012 at 07:41 PM by KillroyWW2

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Returning Home after Mania Week.

Hey Guys this is my Post Mania week blog Just got home from Miami lastnight nothing like a nice 16 hour drive right? Haha

So first i'd like to say i haven't been around a better Wrestling Fanbase pretty much since 1999. Miami was off the chain from Wednesday all the way to the Miami Heat game haha.

However its not locals that made this such a crowed on fire it was a gathering ...
  4. Wrestlemania Rundown

Longtime reader, 1st time blogger. I thought I'd give it a lash and see what you guys think of my thoughts on the night....so i'll dive right in.

D Bryan vs Sheamus
    Was looking forward to this match, when sheamus hit the ring am thinking good start to what should be an awesome show, there seemed to be a massive D Bryan following in the front of the crowd, but before I could turn ...

Updated 04-02-2012 at 10:03 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. WrestleMania 28 - TheShockMaster!

Figured I'd jot down a few points on what I think will happen at Wrestlemania. By the way... I think it's appalling that WWE aren't showing the tag team title match on TV.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson vs. John Cena
    My original thought was that Miz would interfere, but given the recent news about Batista and Brock Lesnar, I'm predicting that Brock will interfere with the match. ...

Updated 04-01-2012 at 10:36 AM by TheShockMaster

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Alternatives For WrestleMania Weekend!

The Rock vs. Cena & HHH vs. Undertaker in Hell in a Cell are strong selling points for WWE's granddaddy PPV this year. I don't blame you if you order this. I will catch this on DVD eventually.

If you are like me, paying $60 for one event seems excessive, let me offer a great alternatives during that same weekend.

The iPPV is only $1.99. Why only $1.99? Well instead ...

Updated 03-18-2012 at 06:46 PM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: cena, rock, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  7. John Cena's Second Chance

While everyone is getting themselves in a hoop about things like what The Rock's REALLY back for and whether a 12 Man Tag Team match is a logical choice for Wrestlemania, alot of Cena detestors have been surprisingly quiet about this thing. I'm glad that people are showing their true colours and admitting they like the guy and not making a big stink about what is really happening.

Updated 03-18-2012 at 01:58 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: cena, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  8. My beef with Rock vs Cena, who agrees?

Quick rundown on me, I used to watched wrestling. Love it. Lost Sky Sports so stopped watching it around 2004 and picked back up on it about two years ago. Obviously it was different when I started watching it again but I just took it for what it was. The Rock has always been my favorite wrestler, I remember being young and running around the living room in joy when his music hit and he sprinted full ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Promo War: The Rock vs. John Cena (who's really holding back)

First blog on here, long time reader, it's just ramblings but I look forward to your thoughts as well:

So I've read these forums and blogs long enough to see how someone gets named a Cena Pole Jockey or a Rocky Mark. There's never any positive nickname for being part of the Cenation, but no one gets grief for being part of Team Bring It.

I'm 28 years old, and after watching ...

Updated 03-12-2012 at 03:02 PM by Dap Diesel (typo)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Cena/Rock Promos: Catchphrases, Jealousy, and Twitter

Since I've not been at home this week I've not been able to catch the full episode of Raw. I did, however, catch the highlights on wwe.com, and I wanted to give my views on the popular topic of the week; The Rock and John Cena's promos.

John Cena's promo

I said this in my blog from last week, but I'll say it again for the sake of a fair argument. He cut a great promo, ...

Updated 02-29-2012 at 01:19 PM by Frank

Tags: cena, rock
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.