View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Why CM Punk turning heel isn't that big of a deal.

So for weeks, the build up to 1000th Raw had been made into a momentous occasion. While it was fun seeing the old faces for a little reunion, something big needed to happen for the show itself to be memoriable and lead into a exciting angle to lay out through out the summer. With much speculation in what this big angle is going to happen, it was WWE champion CM Punk 'turning his back on the fans' ...

Updated 07-28-2012 at 11:42 AM by akbar

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. CM or Cena?

When people read the title I know you automatically assumed I was asking who is better. But actually I wanted to write about the "heel" turn that happened on Raw's 1000th episode. First off I think a lot of people seen this coming. Second off I will never boo Punk for anything. He's not a believable heel. I love the guy which is why I'm saying this. It's not really going to effect much. ...
  3. 5 Wrestlers the IWC Turned On

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. I wanted to talk about some wrestlers that the IWC begged to get pushed and then turned on them when it actually happen. I always tell people that if I was a wrestler, I would never wanna be one of the "internet" darlings because they turn on you in a hot second. I'm going to talk about 5 of the popular ones. I hope you guys find a way to enjoy ...

Updated 07-26-2012 at 02:04 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Great One: WWE Failed Returns

Hi ya! names Great One lol but here is my list of failed WWE returns.

1) Brock Lesnar: Everyone knew he was coming back, There were chants way before he debuted.And then what happens? He loses his first ppv match but yet the Rock wins his first match back. And then he quits and then later agrees to face Triple H at Summerslam which I wouldn't be surprised if Brock lost. In my book he ...
  5. The Wrestling Backfire: Brock Lesnar’s Return’s Failing (John Cena, HHH, Paul Heyman)

Whether it’s the critical fans, exposure of the business, realizing that their favorite wrestlers aren’t the men they portray on TV, or the dirt sheets that reveal spoilers, many fans believe the internet has ruined their love for the business. Personally, I’ve become a bigger fan because of the internet of professional wrestling, but I of course carry a lot of bias because
  6. John Cena/ Brock Lesnar/ The Rock ?

This is my first blog ever. So I hope you enjoy, hope you comment on your thoughts, and please any feedback to improve would be greatly appreciated.

My name is Dave King obviously, and I want to keep my blogs short, sweet and to the point. So wish me luck!

Since Brock Lesnar's return, I felt that the WWE has handled him wrong. Brock realistically could handle anyone in the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Ramblings of a Madman: Just for the hell of it

It’s no secret that I am against the mentality of using WWE Superstars from days gone by to grab ratings. I am an advocate of making stars out of the current crop of workers that are there, and only using ‘Legends’ to put over new talent and develop storylines.

Raw 1000, for the most part, seemed to use the same thought process as me, and it was great to see. With ...
  8. Blog Wars Olympics: Top 5 Stables Part 2

Here is Dr. Death's list, judges please vote on this list please.
    Dr. Death

Everybody has their favorite stable, and some will disagree just because they can, but none can deny the impact these stables had on the pro wrestling industry. Criteria: Impact of Stable, Quality of Promos, Titles, and Ability to generate pops or heat, what the members went on to do, stables before ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Blog Wars Olympics: Top 5 Stables (2002-2012)

Welcome to Blog Wars Olympics. This week Tommy Thunder will take on Dr. Death in what should be the most explosive match yet. Here is the list...

Top 5 Stables (2002-2012)

Tommy Thunder

First of all, great to get a chance to do this! Very nice idea that should be a good laugh!
    Before I start, my knowledge beyond WWE is a bit sketchy. I have some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. What will TNA's IMPACT do with WWE running wild??

WWE has set the standard for what is Sports Entertainmant especially on the Big Screen! Wrestling has been pumped back into existance. Now TNA needs that and we as Fans need to be doing the same.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.