View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Why Sheamus should lose the title now

So in the recent Smackdown episode, Alberto Del Rio has won the no1 contenders fatal four way match to be up against Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Championship. I have to say I was surprised he won the battle royal, with the apperant feud happening with Rey Mysterio, a one on one between them would've been the guess but it looks like ADR is still going to be after the title.

On to

Updated 07-28-2012 at 06:58 PM by akbar

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Aces and Eights: Vince Russo, X-Division, TNA & More

You know, the current state of TNA have been great. Last year, I bashed the hell out of their product when Vince Russo was writing for them but since Russo isn't writing for TNA anymore, things have changed for the better. They are consistenly producing great wrestling shows and are trying to build up newer talent. The X-Division is looking pretty solid and with the recent signing of Chavo Guerrero, ...

Updated 07-28-2012 at 04:57 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Meltdown: Laying The Smackdown Review

Meltdown: Laying The Smackdown Review

Hi everyone, it's me again doing this weeks Smackdown Review for all you Smackdown fans! This week on Smackdown, the mainevent was to see who will be the new #1 contender for Sheamus World Heavy Weight Championship. Anyone ...

Updated 07-31-2012 at 02:41 PM by deadly56

Tags: smackdown
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. WWE '13 Roster At SummerSlam!!!

At Summerslam Access in a few weeks time, THQ reveal the full roster (par maybe DLC’s) for WWE ’13 video game.

Personally, I can’t wait!

With an Attitude Era theme to this year’s game, it could possibly be the best WWE video game – maybe wrestling game as a whole – ever produced!

A little while ago, a supposed “leaked” roster made its way online. Many, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I'm A Paul Heyman Guy - CM Punk

Whats up guys, just wanted to share some ideas I had for current story lines going on in the 'Universe'. Not too sure where they'll go with the CM Punk story, but here's my idea..

"I'm a Paul Heyman guy." - CM Punk

After being WWE Champion and not headlining a PPV for the last few months, Punk aligns himself with Paul Heyman & Brock Lesnar to eliminate John ...

Updated 07-28-2012 at 02:14 AM by RoadWarrior

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Bravo, TNA. You Almost Made Me Believe...

To start, I'd like to say I love TNA Wrestling. I've been following the company for about seven years now and I've refused to change the channel, regardless of how poor the product was. As I'm sure everyone would agree, they've gotten a lot better over the past couple of months and I think they are, for the most part, moving in the right direction.

I've been loyal to the company for ...

Updated 07-28-2012 at 12:41 AM by Delirious

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - CM Punk's Heel Turn

[FONT=times new roman][B]Hey everyone. I'm back to share with you my opinion on CM Punk's recent heel turn on RAW 1000 against The Rock. I hope you all enjoy.[/B]

First off, this is the dumbest move made by WWE in recent years. If anybody should be turned heel again, I think it should be Kane, because Kane is slowly becoming a face once more but it just does not fit him. But for now, ...
    Tags: heel turn
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Was it really a heel turn?

I don't think CM Punks actions was really a heel turn. He's always been kind of a tweener in my opinion. His character has been the face that speaks his mind. In the same realm as Steve Austin. Despite his actions he will still be cheered.

I may be going to deep into it but his character needs to hold onto the Championship. It will be him against the management again in the form ...
  9. Top 10 Countdown of the best Summerslam matches of all-time!!

Summerslam is a big 4 ppv that WWE believes is the #2 ppv behind Wrestlemania of the year. I don't believe that is true, but Summerslam has had its good and bad moments as I've already covered. Now it is time to discuss the best matches in the history of the ppv. I'll give you my personal top 10 that I believe are the 10 best of all-time. Don't claim it to be fact, it is my opinion. I made a huge ...
  10. Who is left for Undertaker?

This is my first blog, so I hope it goes well. After watching Undertaker and Kane join forces at Raw 1000 there was a little part of me that wanted to see Kane turn on his brother. Maybe leading to a WM29 match Kane vs Taker, brother vs streak. This got me thinking, who is left in WWE for Undertaker to face at WM29?
    Sure there is Brock and Rock, but they only have one year contracts and Cena/Rock ...
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.