View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Looking back at the first half of 2012 in WWE

What's up everyone? I'm Taneel, not a quite regular blogger, but i put it down once in a while, and today it's about evaluating some good and bad things happened in first half of 2012 in WWE. Not going to separately point out good and bad, but just mixing them up.

1. PPV quality: Wrestlemania didn't live upto the expectation. I wondered if that was what the biggest event of the year would ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Wrestling Backfire: Thoughts On WWE’s Future “Blockbuster” Summer Idea

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting WWE creative is working on a major angle for the summer. Reportedly, they are working on coming up with a “knocks your socks off” storyline similar to how the Nexus angle captured attention in 2010 and CM Punk did in 2011. There is a lot of pressure to come up with something because of the low ratings and current product.

Before we get started,

Updated 07-01-2012 at 07:26 AM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Attitude Era: Break It Down

Hello my fellow wrestling fans. I am going to blog about matches from Attitude Era that some of us maybe forgot and made an impact to the WWF storylines. I am only going to include matches that were on RAW IS WAR because in 3 weeks we are going to see the 1000th episode of Raw.
    So I have made this clear now. If my spelling is bad then blame the 5 english teachers i have had in my life.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.