View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. The Top 5 Wrestlemania Matches That Never Happened

What's up www.ewrestlingnews.com community?

It's been a while since I've done this. I've been working long hours.

But anyway, I think it's time for another "Top 5".
    In honor of WrestleMania season, I think I should give my "Top 5 WrestleMania Matches That Never Happened". So, let's begin.

05: Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle at WrestleMania ...
  2. A look at WWE Superstars and NXT

Monday Night RAW and Friday Night SmackDown are the two shows that feature the top WWE Superstars in action. But what about the two other shows: WWE Superstars and WWE NXT?

ss.jpg

WWE Superstars premiered on WGN on April 16, 2009. It's a show like WWE Heat and WWE Velocity, a show that gives lesser-known Superstars a chance to compete.

Among ...
  3. Where to go with the Gm feud...

This blog will be similar to my What to do with Kane blog but this time it’ll focus on the General Manager feud. If anyone has a good name suggestion for these type of blogs feel free to post it in the comments.

So the GM feud has been going on for a while and it’s obvious that there will be some type of match focused around it at wrestlemania. As with my previous blog I’ll ...
  4. Heels or Faces? How about a Tweener Stable

Afternoon folks!!!! This is my second blog posting.... I chose a topic in which I see in the forums alot on this website, but added an idea that I think would make the WWE more interesting than it has been of late... We talk constantly about things like : Will Cena turn heel? or Is the Big Show a better face or heel? In addition brand separation has gotten watered down IMO with the "supershows" ...

Updated 03-08-2012 at 05:20 AM by Sourman

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. The Abdominal Stretch: The Bumpy Road to Wrestlemania

Good Day Fanatics of the wrestling world. Welcome to being locked into the Abdominal Stretch, bringing you fresh opinions and perspectives in what's happening in wrestling. I didn't do a Raw post this week because frankly, it sucked and there's not much to say about it. The Miz is buried completely. There's still no real build for Sheamus and Daniel Bryan. The focus seems to be on the top 3 WM matches, ...
  6. Looking Ahead To The 2012 WWE Draft

As WrestleMania 28 draws closer and closer with John Cena vs. The rock and Triple H vs. The Undertaker headlining the show, it also means that the 2012 WWE Draft is coming up as we look at which Superstars and Divas will be changing brands on a very special three-hour Monday Night RAW on Monday, April 23 at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan (home of my favorite NHL team the Detroit Red Wings). ...
  7. Top 10 Most Disappointing Wrestlemania Matches

What's poppin folks! RatedATB back at it again with the latest installment of my Wrestlemania mini series. Last week I touched upon my top 10 favorite matches in Wrestlemania history. This week however, we look at the matches that had great hype and interest, but just didn't live up to expectation. I would like to point out to the people that had disagreements with last weeks list. Those matches were ...

Updated 03-06-2012 at 10:38 PM by RatedATB

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Booking Eve title run, Kharma/Phoenix, and so much more.

This Divas championship run will be different because she will be a heel this go round.

How can she beat Beth Phoenix without damaging Beth in the process remaining a dominant champion? Possibly have a triple threat, 4 way or a 6 pack challenge. She pins someone to win the women's title at Wrestlemania.

Next ppv rematch that ends in a DQ because of Maxine getting involved ...

Updated 03-06-2012 at 09:50 PM by TheGreatOne (add another ppv event)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Blog Wars 15: Top Breakout Stars for 2012

Welcome to another edition of Blog Wars. Last time in a very close match, RatedATB ended knox's reign by just one vote. This week akbar will attempt to do the same thing. Here is the list

Top 5 Breakout Stars of 2012

Basically, they will name the 5 guys who they think are finally going to have their year in 2012. Any organization is allowed so the possibilities ...
    Tags: blog wars
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Midcard Championships Should Mean Something

Ever wonder why ratings are down, ppv #s arn't good, and so on? I used to remember a time when everything on the show mattered. Not just the main event or guys like Stone Cold, Rock, HHH, and so on. I wanted to see the whole show of Raw. Not just the main event. Now days that is the only air time you get. That is all that WWE focuses on.

If WWE would focus on every aspect of the company ...

Updated 03-05-2012 at 11:21 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.