View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. 10 worst moments in WCW history!!

First thing I want to point out is that it is my opinion. I decided after doing best moments of Nitro to do worst moments in WCW history. So I want be asked about why Arquette winning the title isn't on here and so forth. Without any further a do the 10 worst moments in WCW history in my opinion are:

1.David arquette winning the world title-A person outside of wrestling holding the world ...
  2. Why I'm a CM Punk mark.

CM Punk fan boy
    Of course with all the fame and success you and your fans have always wished for, CM Punks supposed devoted fans have turned on him because he has apparently sold out to the 'machine' and become a 'corporate sell out' or whatever the term is. His accusation are as follows: stale promos, isn't good as he used to be, ain't doing what he promised, would be better as a face etc... ...

Updated 07-05-2012 at 09:17 AM by akbar

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Money In The Bank and 1000th Episode of Raw

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here with a breakdown of sorts as we have started what is to be a monumental month in WWE history. We had the live, 4th of July, Great American Bash episode of Smackdown. *say that 5 times fast*. We have Money In The Bank in another week. Then we have the 1000th episode of Raw 8 days later.

What I want to do here is breakdown a few things as we look both ...

Updated 07-04-2012 at 04:13 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Top 5 Best & Top 3 Worst MITB cash ins

With MITB ppv coming up, why not show some love to the history of the MITB. Since we have like about 10 total MITB winners, decided to have a top 5 along with 3 worst cash ins. This is just my opinion based on the impact it should provide to a storyline, event, and memorable part of it as well.

Best 5 cash ins:
    1.RVD-The night of the cash in some believe was on one of the best ...

Updated 07-03-2012 at 07:53 PM by TheGreatOne (thoughts n opinions)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. People Who Belong In The WWE Hall Of Fame

WWE Hall of Fame logo.jpg
    I have probably left a few names off, but I think I did a pretty good job and I hope you can appreciate me choosing a lot of older wrestlers who would help legitimize the WWE Hall Of Fame.

Lou Thesz

When all was said and done, Lou Thesz had six NWA World Title runs during a time when the belt wasn't passed around like a hot potato, in fact

Updated 07-03-2012 at 09:21 PM by Brendan

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. Should John Cena Really be the Face of PG-WWE?

For quite some time now, the WWE has been in what is collectively known as the "PG-Era" WWE.

PG WWE is supposed to be famiily-friendly entertainment with the occasional combat sport thrown in.

For as long as the WWE has been PG, one face has been made synonymous with PG WWE.

That face, my friends, is John Cena.

Updated 07-03-2012 at 02:05 AM by Josh Shepard

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. UFR 3 - The Truth Shall Set You Free

Hi everyone haven’t done a UFR in a while as I’ve been busy with work (and watching the Euro’s) and UFR takes a few hours to do as I tend to watch the videos and whatnot. This week’s Underrated Feud is the R Truth/Cena feud which took place last year; personally ...

Updated 07-03-2012 at 04:50 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. 10 Biggest moments in Summerslam history!!

Summerslam coming up in August. Might as well show some love to its history by sharing what I believe are the biggest moments in the history of that event. Here is my top 10 which is my opinion.

1.Savage/Elizabeth match made in heaven-How can anyone argue with this being #1?
    2.Bret/Bulldog main event-IC title match that some regard the best match in the history of Summerslam. Going ...
  9. The Wrestling Backfire: Thoughts On WWE’s Future “Blockbuster” Summer Idea

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting WWE creative is working on a major angle for the summer. Reportedly, they are working on coming up with a “knocks your socks off” storyline similar to how the Nexus angle captured attention in 2010 and CM Punk did in 2011. There is a lot of pressure to come up with something because of the low ratings and current product.

Before we get

Updated 07-01-2012 at 07:26 AM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. I Don't Believe It: MITB, Barrett, Kane, an Extreme calling

Firstly I’d like to kick-off my blog by saying it’s nice to be back blogging. My last one was about 1 year ago, only because I forgot me details buy nonetheless it is great to be back.

Usually I like to cover a bit of a spectrum of topics in my blogs either about issues that have happened in the week or anything wrestling that’s wither on my mind or bothering me. ...

Updated 06-30-2012 at 01:36 PM by WilloTron

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.