View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - RAW 1000 Thoughts and SummerSlam Predictions

Hey everyone. I am here with my thoughts on what transpired on the 1000th episode of RAW. Also, I am going to give you my predictions for SummerSlam coming up next month. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]RAW 1000: [/B]Most of you might already have seen RAW 1000. You would know that Brock Lesnar accepted Triple H's SummerSlam challenge and The Miz captured the Intercontinental Championship, ...

Updated 07-26-2012 at 11:32 PM by ozfan

Tags: 1000 raw
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Hey everyone. I'm here with another opinion and this time I am going to share with you my thought on the WWE Cruiserweight Championship. I hope you all enjoy this.

First of all, the Cruiserweight title was a Championship specially made for the Cruiserweights in WWE. This is what boosted the careers of the likes of Rey Mysterio, Chavo Guerrero and Gregory Helms.

Superstars ...
  3. Finishing moves that would actually hurt!!

I believe a poster on here made a blog with finishing moves. What made me more critical of it he wasn't choosing moves that actually would hurt. Which is why I created this blog post for all of you. I'm sure I may have missed a few, but I believe this is solid list everyone could agree on. Here is a list of 10 finishing moves that would actually hurt!!!:

1.Tombstone-So basically Taker ...
  4. Abdominal Stretch Special: Where It All Stands Now

Hey Wrestling Fans from Everywhere and Wherever. The Saviour here with a very, very special edition of The Abdominal Stretch. Why is this edition so special? Because I retired the Abdominal Stretch over a month ago, and am bringing it back for ONE…MORE…POST.

That’s right. This will be my last blog post in regards to WWE. Unfortunately, I’ve come to a realization that I’ve ...
    Tags: raw 1000, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. The Wrestling Backfire: What Makes A Wrestling Match Special

Instead of talking about the 1,000th Raw, I decided to do something different today. As I stated in my previous column, I was going to do why wrestling was better without Vince McMahon, but due to the 1,000th Raw being today, I didn’t want to rain on his parade. So, I decided to talk about what makes a wrestling match special, at least to me. This took a long time so I hope you enjoy it a lot.

Updated 07-21-2012 at 07:05 PM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Meltdown: Smackdown Review

Meltdown: Smackdown Review

Welcome to the very first show of Meltdown! I have seen a lot of reviews from people about Raw,Wrestlers,Guest Hosts ect. But I don't remember ever seeing a Smackdown Review in the Blog section of EWN, so I have decided to do one for all you Smackdown fans, ...

Updated 07-22-2012 at 05:49 AM by deadly56

Tags: smackdown
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Main Event for Wrestlemania 29?

I know it's a little early for predictions but I think one of the headlining matches will be WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs The Rock. Here are some reasons why:

• It would be the ten year anniversary of their match in 2003 at Wrestlemania 19.
    • It was Austin's last match and he can't have his last match as a loss. I think that would kill him inside, letting

Updated 07-21-2012 at 04:00 AM by Mr. Amazing

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  8. Top 10 worst moments in Summerslam history!!

Some regard Summerslam as the #2 ppv of the big 4 behind Wrestlemania. It has had its great moments some would call best match in the history of the business. You also have Summerslam ppvs in some believe is the best wrestling ppv in the history of the WWE. All in all like all traditional ppvs....you have some flops and bad moments even the best ppvs like Starrcade and Wrestlemania have terrible moments. ...

Updated 07-19-2012 at 02:45 PM by TheGreatOne (title)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. My top 10 favorite wrestling theme songs

A blogger recently had a top 10 list for theme and finishing manuevers. Decided to respond with my own selections for each category. These are just based on my personal favs in which I believe are the best. My formula for themes is rather simple: Songs that get me pumped mixed in with songs when fans go nuts when they hear it. Do moves in a different blog as it seems that I rambled a bit too much. ...

Updated 07-21-2012 at 09:40 AM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. I Don't Believe It: Improving ADR, MITB in brief and a Veteran uprising

Within my blog this week i'd like to talk about a range of topics that are current and that have been present this week.

Improving Alberto Del Rio

Over the last couple of weeks i have seen posts within the forum as well as blog's criticizing the 'essence of excellence'. I have to agree with such criticism. In my view Alberto Del Rio has nothing on John Bradshaw Layfield. ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.