View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. WWE: The New "ERA"

I titled this blog the new "ERA" because I am going to pin point the problems that WWE is having and how they can fix the problems while using some of the simple methods while keeping the family friendly "PG ERA". I know many of use would love the attitude era back in the WWE and many of us thought with the 1000 episode of Raw we would see the dropping of the "PG" and ...

Updated 08-13-2012 at 08:24 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Silly Brit: WWE Wrong Calls

Hi everyone!

So yesterday, I did WWE's Right Calls', so I figure it'd only be right if I did a 'Wrong Call' blog as well! The interesting thing about this one is it might be influenced by hindsight more than the other one, but I'll try to be as objective as I can. If you read the last blog, you'll know that my focus is really starting in and around 2002 (when I first started watching) ...

Updated 08-13-2012 at 01:07 PM by DavidCharlie

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. The Way I See It - Hardcore Justice

I posted my first blog a couple of weeks ago following Chavo Guerrero's debut in TNA Wrestling. It was mostly a rant because I felt the way they hyped him was wasted by his debut feud. However, quite a few good points were made from the comments left on the blog, so I'm not as upset anymore.

Moving on, I've decided to start a blog series. I don't know how consistently I'm going to write, ...

Updated 08-12-2012 at 02:11 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Triple Threat Top 5 Olympiad Edition: USA vs. UK. vs. Canada Part 2

Part 1: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/entry.php?43439-Triple-Threat-Top-5-Olympiad-Edition-USA-vs-UK-vs-Canada-Part-1
    That ends our list. We wish these other fine competitors luck in their lists.
    Follow T-Hughes35 on Twitter @T_Hughes35
    Peace on the Streets, Be Safe, and God Bless America!"

Now it’s time for akbar’s turn to represent the ...
  5. Triple Threat Top 5: Olympiad Edition: USA vs. UK vs. Canada Part 1

Welcome wrestling fans and fellow bloggers to a very special edition of The Triple Threat Top 5.

All good things must come to an end, and we have reached that point once every
    four years where the Summer Olympiad must end. It couldn't have been a better
    Olympics. From James Bond skydiving with the Queen, to the performance by
    Paul McCartney. From the dominance of ...
  6. The Superstar Smackdown Review

Hello and welcome to The Superstar Smackdown review. Each week I'll review both Superstars and Smackdown segment by segment, match by match.

I'll start off with with Superstars.

Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel vs Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks
    This match was really good and match of the night by far. I'm a fan of both these teams and hopefully they'll be given the ...

Updated 08-11-2012 at 08:21 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Break it Down: A New Blog Series Debut

Happy Weekend Everybody. DK Wrestling Savior, along with Bearkg88, here bringing you a new weekly blog with a new format. It’s called Break It Down. We’ll be talking current happenings in the world of WWE and TNA, along with other opinions and points of view.

This is our Maiden Voyage for this new blog format. I’m sure there’s going to be some reworking and tweaking involved as ...

Updated 08-11-2012 at 10:06 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. TNA Knockout Division Special. 5 Knockouts in the History of TNA

In 2007 Bound For Glory ppv event, TNA began a division of women wrestlers. They would call it a Knockouts division. It has died down over the years. Not as great as it once was. For those who may not know, the Knockouts used to get the highest ratings of the show for TNA every single week. Even with guys like Angle, Sting, and so forth. The highest rated part of the show was when they were having ...

Updated 08-11-2012 at 06:56 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Hardcore Justice

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here with this week's edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, all the time. We are three days away from Hardcore Justice, and the much anticipated rematch between A Double and Bobby Roode. But before we get ahead of ourselves, let's talk about this coming home show, and throw out some HJ Predictions.

Let's jump into it, shall we

The ...
  10. Summerslam Cross-Card Part 1

Yall probably have no idea who I am, but I am back to do my best at posting blogs. In all honesty, technology can really hurt ya. My profile had something wrong with it so yeah. But I thought I would return by posting how the Summerslam Match Card would be if I built up such a ppv.

Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs The Prime Time Players vs Epico & Primo for the WWE Tag Team Championships ...

Updated 08-09-2012 at 08:08 PM by Cross

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.