View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Sudden Impact: Three Weeks to Go

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where its all TNA, all the time.

We have 3 weeks until TNA's Grand Daddy of em All. The card is starting to take shape. But there is one thing that overshadows all the matches that are going to on the card, and that is the anticipation that we will finally find out who's behind Aces & Eights, who ...
    Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Booking Ryback to the top of the WWE

Here is how I'd book Ryback to the top of the WWE: PPVs underlines w/opponents in bold along with championship type.

HIAC beats Miz for the IC title.
    Survivor Series: Championship scramble-defeats Miz vs Otunga vs Brodus Clay vs Kofi....title changes throughout the match w/champion given the last entry in the championship scramble. Comes in and dominates holds the belt in the air ...

Updated 09-26-2012 at 06:21 PM by TheGreatOne (bold)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Matches I would like to see and predicted winners

Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion I want to share with you. This time, I will show you a list of matches I would like to see. Some of them possible, others not so possible but still, I hope you enjoy.

[B]No Disqualification Tornado Tag Team match[/B]
    Undertaker and Kane vs. Triple H and Shawn Michaels
    [B]WINNERS:[/B] The Brothers of Destruction
    [B]Note: [/B] ...
  4. The Royal Ramble: Shawn Michaels' Top Ten Matches!

The following was only on MarkinOut.com but now it's here for all to read! Before I start, as always be respectful to one another. I don't care if you bash my blog but if you bash or disrespectful to someone for their opinion I will either modify or delete your comment.

The Showstopper, the Icon, the Main Event, Mr. WrestleMania & Mr. Hall of Fame! Who do you know that has ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  5. WWE'13 Gameplay Thoughts based on previous WWE Games.

This is my first blog and just wanted to discuss the lack of "realism" that has been taken out of WWE games, which have actually been in previous WWE games. Or certain features in previous games that could be integrated into WWE'13.

1. A superstar cannot hold their submission when their opponent has crawled/reached for the ropes for 5 seconds. What on earth happened to this ...
  6. Sting's 10 biggest moments in TNA

I have been a bit harsh towards a child favorite of mine: Sting recently on the forums. Have felt bad about which is why I decided to make a blog dedicated to Sting's TNA career focusing on his 10 biggest moments in TNA. That along with the fact, he is getting inducted into TNA's HOF in October. This is a perfect scenario along with th timing of this blog.

10.Sting takes back control ...

Updated 09-22-2012 at 06:22 PM by TheGreatOne (bold)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Raw World Tour: Bryce Jordan Center Review

This is the Review for Raw House Show last night 9/21/12

Opening Segment: AJ comes out and starts talking but gets interrupted by CM Punk an AJ says this is her show and that he will be defending his title against Big Show. He drops his mic and walks to the back.

Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara vs Miz and TenasiA lot of back and fourth, Mysterio 619 Tenasi and throws Miz out of ...

Updated 09-22-2012 at 01:42 PM by Great One

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  8. Sudden Impact: Shaq Attack and Open Fight Night

Hey Wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior with another edition of Sudden Impact. We're inching closer and closer to TNA's signature PPV, Bound For Glory. Before I start, I will openly admit that I follow @TNADixie on twitter so I knew Shaq was gonna be live, without reading it on any site. I may soon start reporting my own news...LOL...

But before I get ahead of myself there, let's get ...
  9. WWE RAW 9/17 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome back. Well, if you clicked the title, you are apparently a fan of this series already. If this is the first time reading one of my blogs, well sit back because you're in for one hell of a read. Time to FEED YOU MORE numbers.

The September 17th WWE RAW scored a 2.86 cable rating with 4.05 million viewers, about the same as the previous two weeks. The below average trend continues. ...

Updated 09-21-2012 at 05:24 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  10. Where To Go With The Feuds and Angles in TNA

Hey everyone. DK Wrestling Savior with a special post regarding the state of TNA’s storylines. Now what I plan on doing here, is throw out ideas about where I’d like to see some of the current storylines go, as well as some other ideas that I had about some feuds and angles.

I thought about this after last week’s Impact. I’ve noticed that TNA tends to spend time building

Updated 09-19-2012 at 10:00 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.