View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Tribe of Extreme Could Rise Again?

What's cracking everyone?

Have you been feeling like there is just too many superstars within the WWE? Does your favourite wrestler not get the air time you think he/she deserves? Do you think there is an overload of superstars? Potentially you don't, but if you answered yes to any of these questions, bare with me, I may have come up with the solution, albeit a long shot, and I mean long ...

Updated 12-12-2013 at 08:38 PM by Mr. Right

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. The Unified Championship

On December 15th, it is booked, as of right now, that we may see a unification of the WWE and World Heavyweight aka WCW aka NWA Championship. I say this with trepidation because that is how creative have handled it. With keeping only one foot in, the authority keep asking themselves ‘should we really do this?’

So should they really do this? Yes. Why? Because no matter how
  3. Vince McMahon Needs To Panic For WWE To Drastically Change

I haven't written about wrestling in months now. I have had no interest in doing so, either. We all know the product is terrible. So, I am not going to inflict pain onto myself by watching it just to write about it .

Lately, I've heard people ask why certain things are the way they are in
    WWE, though. Of course, the most popular question is why the Attitude Era can't come back.The answer ...

Updated 12-03-2013 at 01:09 PM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Vince McMahon Needs To Panic For WWE To Drastically Change

I haven't written about wrestling in months now . I have had no interest in doing so . We all know the product is terrible , so I am not going to inflict pain onto myself by watching it just to write about it .

Lately, however, I've heard people ask why certain things are the way they are in
    WWE. Of course, the main question is why the Attitude Era can't come back.

Well
  5. Superstar Dolph Ziggler "Give him a chance to show the world"

I made a blog about my favorite wrestlers a couple months ago. Dolph was and still is my favorite wrestler currently. He has been for about a year or so. Now we hear rumors, rumors about Dolph not being a draw. Ability to draw money, ppv buys, and fans in the stands. My favorite wrestler not able to draw? Dolph isn't the first guy nor will he be the last guy who will be questioned if they can draw. ...
  6. WWE Star In Need Of A Major Push Is...

One rising star that in my opinion is in need of a major push and that I would love to see main eventing one day would be Big E Langston. There's something about Big E that I enjoy and his wrestling ability is fantastic. Big E is a former Iowa Hawkeye Defensive Tackle and when it comes to wrestling he has "it" in my opinion. After seeing Big E face Dean Ambrose at Hell In A Cell I knew that ...
  7. My Thoughts on WWE's No Blood and No Head Chair Shots Policies

blood-drop-300x300_0_0_1.jpg
    One of the biggest issues some have with WWE is that there is little to no blood seen in WWE nowadays and if there is, they delay the match to stop the bleeding. Now first off I want to state that I am a fan of Wrestling and have been for over 10 years now and I do enjoy the affect that blood brings to matches.

Many people will blame the lack of blood ...
  8. Bringing Meaning Back To Tired, Old Titles

Way back when I was a lad, each title meant something special and individual in it's own right. Granted, there were fewer, but each one represented a certain tier and level of accomplishment and herein I think, lies the answer.

WWE needs to reestablish a level of ranking where certain guys are only involved in one scene at a time. For instance, if you are in a tag team, you should rarely, ...
  9. Top 10 shoulda wins: Survivor Series

This isn't top 10 moments or matches? This is top 10 shoulda wins, which is a concept I created to talk about who should have won at this big event. It was made more to talk about the major ppvs aka the big 4 mainly because I've already discussed best and worst both in moments and matches. So what is shoulda wins? Basically it is, a performer should have won this particular match, but they didn't. ...
  10. My first blog: WrestleMania XXX

First things first, this is my first blog. So please go easy. Also, my apologies if it’s too long. I (like all of us) put a lot of thought every year into what would be my dream card for WrestleMania. Please pay particular attention to the word dream in that sentence; I know a lot of what follows here is highly unlikely to happen in New Orleans. But it’s the pay-per-view I would want to see. So, ...

Updated 11-15-2013 at 03:58 PM by 01crusea (formatting)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 5 of 161 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 105 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.