View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. TNA Wrestling's 2013 Performance

This post will be my own opinions of what I have seen in TNA in 2013, before I start I just want to clarify a few things that I WILL NOT be mentioning.

1. I will not be talking about the 4 sided ring vs the 6 sided ring
    2. I will not be talking about the rumour that TNA is being sold.
    3. I will not be talking about TNA's financial situation

This post will be solely ...
  2. Why Daniel Bryan Joining The Wyatt Family Can Create GOOD TV!

Before we begin, I want readers to know I've also made a vlog of this very subject. If you prefer to watch the video, it is down below at the end of this paragraph. If you prefer to read, then feel free to continue reading onward. Regardless, let's talk about the shocking news of Daniel Bryan joining the Wyatt Family on the last RAW of 2013.

I'm not going to lie. I love this new development. ...

Updated 01-02-2014 at 11:07 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. WWE and TNA should end their rivalry

I am not saying that there is anything wrong with good competition; I'm saying that everything has gone too far. There used to be a time in which Bob Backlund defended the WWE title in champion vs champion matches against other promotion's champions. There used to be a time when wrestlers could switch promotions and keep the same name and gimmick. There was a,time that Ric Flair's world heavyweight ...

Updated 01-01-2014 at 07:27 PM by True Sinister

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Booking the perfect Royal Rumble card

200px-Royal_Rumble_2014_poster.jpg

The road to WrestleMania XXX begins at the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania as the 27th annual Royal Rumble pay-per-view commences on Sunday, January 26th, 2014.

And so without further delay, here's what the projected card will be like:

DIVAS BATTLE ROYAL (KICKOFF MATCH)
    I don't expect A.J. Lee to be defending ...
  5. Top 10 gifts: What I want from WWE/TNA in 2014

It is that time of the year again, talking about the best moments and matches of the year. Wondering who is going to win the Royal Rumble and who is going to have a big year next year. It is time to make a Christmas list, a list of things I want from both TNA and WWE. Let's be honest, it is all about what us fans want. At least, that is what they claim. Here is what I want from TNA/WWE in 2014: ...
  6. Booking Challenge: The Royal Rumble 2014 (part 1)

All great booking looks towards the future; therefore to properly book the Royal Rumble, we must choose our goals. What outcomes do we want, what feuds do we want to build, with the Royal Rumble? Answering this question sets us on the Road to Wrestlemania.

The past five Royal Rumbles have had between 45 & 55 minutes of preliminary matches, so we should aim for 4-6 undercard ...

Updated 12-21-2013 at 01:10 AM by Forrest_McDonald

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Booking Challenge: Royal Rumble 2014

Some people, I would say the majority of wrestling fans out there believe the #2 of the big 4 is the Royal Rumble. Biggest show of the year, behind Mania is the Royal Rumble. Why? It is the start of the road to WM. Along with a match that comes by 1x a year where people are guessing who will win this match. The winner goes on to face the world champion at WM. That along with some surprise entrants ...

Updated 12-18-2013 at 06:56 PM by TheGreatOne (tags, category, ect)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  8. Ahh, It Doesn't Matter What You Think

Well Raw certainly turned it on didn't they.

No I am not referring to the Slammy Awards, and for once I'm not talking about the genuine wrestling. I am talking about the ending segment which involved 20 current and former world champions, hyping the upcoming TLC PPV.

Now I have been reading a couple of entries posted on the newsfeed, and first time ever, was actually interested ...

Updated 12-11-2013 at 02:02 AM by Mr. Right

Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  9. My view: Current product=TNA>WWE

How many blogs have I made about TNA crapping all over the product? It is about damn time that I made a positive blog about TNA. Comes during a time when Hogan/Bischoff are gone! No surprise to anyone here, I expect TNA to make strides going forward. Hopefully that is....Which is what this blog is about. Why is TNA's product better than WWE's right now?

Women: First off, no need to ...
  10. A Returning Fan...What's Changed?

I'm finally back in it.

At the end of 2011, I decided (for a few different reasons) to essentially stop following professional wrestling. Not just WWE - all of it. No 'E, no TNA, no ROH, no Chikara, nothin. It wasn't really for lack of interest, so much as there was just too much else going on that I didn't really have the time anymore. So for just about two years, I gave it up.
Page 4 of 161 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.