View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. My revised X Division

The TNA x division has been apart of TNA since the beginning and it is not secret that the X division is what made TNA survive against all of the critics who doubted they would have a successful company. However, ever since early 2009, the x division has been reduced to just a memory.

TNA has made a bad mistake on their part. If the X division is what gave them so much success, then ...
  2. What does 2011 need? Why 1997!

Well we are now in the Attitude Adjustment Era...and so far it is about a B-. From Super Cena, to talent being wasted, to stories that could have been amazing only to fall short (or have 23 chairs fall on them), to HHH STILL being in the previews even though he has been out longer than Eric Escobar's entire WWE career, it is just a semi muddled mess...

Now there have been some good ...
    Tags: 2011 wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Top 5 Stars that could win the 2011 Royal Rumble/Money in The Bank

Hey guys hope all is well, just laying down some of my predictions for the royal rumble and this year's wrestlemania money in the bank ladder match

ROYAL RUMBLE

5. Chris JerichoThis is a possibility seeing as Jericho will be a hall of famer, one of the greatest to ever lace up a pair of boots. He's literally done it all which includes a record 9-time intercontinental ...
  4. WWE's mistakes of 2010. How to correct them in time for Wrestlemania 27.

Wassup Peeps, thanks for clicking and please leave feedback

I have realized a few key mistakes wwe has made in 2010 and I'm giving my insight on how to correct these mistakes before Wrestlemania 27 so it can actualy be good this year

Mistake 1: Cena not turing heel at survivor series
    This was a huge mistake on the wwe's part. Basically for the past 7 years minus ...

Updated 01-04-2011 at 04:37 AM by knox

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. John Morrison vs The Miz on 1/3/11 RAW

You know the drill guys. Read, comment, and enjoy.

I don't know about you guys, but that opening Falls Count Anywhere contest between John Morrison vs. The Miz was great. Fantastic. It definitely was a PPV quality match. It had a lot of good spots in it and some good, suspenseful near falls. I literally marked out when Morrison missed his starship pain and crash through a table. That ...

Updated 01-04-2011 at 11:39 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  6. John Cena's injury a blessing in disguise

I hope you all are having a good day and I hope you all enjoy what you read. As usual, I encourage you all to leave comments down below after reading this blog.

So I can remember feeling a bit disappointed when I heard the news that John Cena injured himself here on ewrestlingnews. Not only will this probably affect the storyline he has with CM Punk and Nexus (a storyline I was looking ...

Updated 01-04-2011 at 11:06 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  7. The Highs and Lows of the WWE in 2010.

I think everyone can agree about the WWE being hit and miss this year. They had some very enjoyable PPVs and matches, some new guys were pushed, and we had some exciting storylines. However we also had the opposite to, some things stayed the same, some talents were released for no real reason, and 3 top stars left the company. So ive decided to list what i feel were the highs and lows of the WWE in ...
  8. Why The Miz is not that awesome

First off, I'll preface this by saying that it's not the Miz's fault. Period. Now on to his crucifixion!!

I'd love to know what the WWE was smoking when they pushed the Miz for the WWE Championship as a heel. The guy brings absolutely no legitimacy to the table. A major portion of the heel's job is his innate ability to put over a face. Sure he gets his moment to smear it in the face ...

Updated 12-23-2010 at 02:35 PM by Slobernocker_30

Categories
  9. The Miz as a heel champion

I am assuming as wrestling fans, you all are very familiar with how the Face and Heel system works, right? Heels are the bad guys of wrestling. Faces are the honorable, good guys of wrestling. Heels are made to draw heat, do things to piss off audience members, and win matches in cheap fashions. Can they win clean matches? Sure. They need to if they want to look like credible superstars, especially ...

Updated 12-23-2010 at 10:11 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  10. The Rebirth of Women's Wrestling

As usual, I'd like to thank all of you for taking the time to read my blogs and I hope you enjoy what you read.

So over the last month or so, I've noticed that the female wrestlers have started to gain more recognition from its companies. TNA actually presented a main event featuring Mickie James and Tara facing off against each other in a steel cage match. Now I thought that was pretty ...

Updated 12-18-2010 at 11:50 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.