View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. My Dream WrestleMania card

WWE Championship
    Triple Threat match
    Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. CM Punk vs. Triple H

[I]Winner and STILL WWE Champion: Alberto Del Rio via Pinfall after pinning Punk after a Pedigree from Triple H and tossing out Triple H[/I]

World Heavyweight Championship
    Christian (c) vs. John Cena

[I]Winner and NEW World Heavyweight Champions: ...
  2. Was That A Poot 6: A Double is TNA's CM Punk

Hey guys the breazey butting, Ric Flair strutting (jiggling nipples included), Mullet wearing, child scaring, lovable, huggable, redneck Poot-Hair here with another sphincter tightening adventure on your computer. Yes my blogs are more exciting than a dirty depends diaper on a pole match between Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair (with Scott Hall as special guest ref......too soon?). It's been awhile since ...
  3. TNA: An Overview (Pt. 2)

To continue where I left off on TNA the last time.

Here in the last few shows it seems the tag division has kind of hit a stale section. You don't see much in the way of feuding between many different tag teams like you used too. Motor City Machine Guns have been absent. The only two I have seen have been Ink Inc. and Mexican America. And of course M.A. got the belts from Beer Money. ...
  4. WWE and their PPVs

What's poppin everyone. I've been wanting to get something off my chest and that's WWE's ppv schedule. It seems every year the WWE adds or subtracts a show in favor of another and my question is why? What was wrong with the original schedule? In my opinion one of the worst things they did was making the themed ppvs. If it were up to me (and I wish a lot of things in WWE were up to me), I'd go back ...
    Tags: ppv, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. TNA: An Overview (Pt. 1) *Spoiler Information Used*

As promised in my WWE: An Overview blog, here is the TNA side of things.

I'll also repeat some of the title information, that I am using spoiler information.

I'll start with the whole Hogan thing.

I've never liked Hogan's character. He is an abysmal heel and even worse as a face. (I am biased as I never liked him in the WWF..WCW..WWE.) I do like his character ...
  6. WWE: An Overview

The last month has been a very interesting month. TNA has run a decent storyline, and has run clean endings to a PPV (For once.) The WWE is actually making people guess. So here we go.

WWE

I like the Laurinaitis spin the WWE has. Yes, saw it coming. I just doubt though, that anyone could have gotten more heat than him at this time. His delivery is monotone. He lacks any ...
  7. Does the WWE have us fooled?

I was thinking last night what if they have fooled us into thinking HHH is a face then shocking us with him turning heel...wouldn't be the first time.

The best storyline they have had in years is the CM Punk vs WWE and it seemed to end and now CM Punk is more of a Cena type of face. That got me thinking what if we are the short sited ones and this storyline is still going and we will ...

Updated 10-18-2011 at 08:03 AM by TheVoiceless

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. The WWE Is Currently At A Crossroads

WWE TV as of lately has been quite interesting. While the shows may not have been pleasing to watch, as a fan I have been given numerous reasons to tune in every week. WWE has capitalized on their social media resources and managed to keep fans (even internet smarks) guessing and interested. How do you that? Create questions, and don't answer them. Only bring up the question weekly to remind fans ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 01:01 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. TNA Impact Wrestling : Pros and Cons

Firstly, I want to say that i'm not a TNA hater or in love with the WWE. I'm simply a wrestling fan who wants to watch good wrestling and be entertained.

Now on topic, TNA was started some 10 years ago by Jeff Jarrett. Its grew swiftly, until about a few years ago it was purchased by Dixie Carter.

PROS-
    1. The Roster -
    TNA has one of the most impressive ...
    Tags: tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Getting the Poison Out: Why is being a "mark" a bad thing?

Wrestling fans are referred to within the wrestling business as "marks"

The term was used for decades of course, but many of us didn't know it existed. But it was fair. It implied that we didn't know what was going on. That we thought what we were watching was real. And most of all, that we were willing to pay money to see it. Which we did. We were all "marks" ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.