View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Conspiracy Theory #1: Brock Lesnar = 1/2/12

Capitalizing on the latest news like a seasoned pro, it's the debut of "Conspiracy Theory", a new wrestling blog that will spread excitement and delightment across the ample plains of the Internet Wrestling Community. I will be your guide through the trials and tribulations of all things professional wrestling (and sports entertainment...there is a difference) and you, my loyal reader, will ...
  2. The Announcer, The Match and The PPV of '11 WWE (Part 2 in this series)

Hey Im back with part 2 ! If you wanna read part 1 of this blog go to http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...Fail-of-11-WWE

Now, in the last part, I talked about the jobbers, the breakout stars and the epic fails of 2011, and compared them to 2010, and looking at that, 2010 did better, leading 2-0 in my own little scoreboard. Now, lets ...

Updated 12-30-2011 at 09:18 AM by lykkekage

Tags: 2011, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Wrestlemania 28 (if I had booked it)

Hey guys! This is one of my first posts here on EWN. Thanks for talking a look, and I would love your feedback. With WM28 quickly approaching, I could only wonder about what could've happened if my wishes for WM came true. I will go through my list of what I think should have been the main event matches and how I came to these conclusions:

The Main Events:
    John Cena vs. CM Punk ...
  4. The Jobber, The Breakout, and The Fail of '11 WWE

Hello everyone! This is my second blog here. In this blog I will try to take a look at the year of 2011 in WWE (obviously, see title) by comparing it a bit to 2010

Was it good/bad? What did we get out of this year? Where did WWE get better/worse? I'll try and divide things into different categories (might have to make this a blog series, not sure yet)

We will start by ...

Updated 12-29-2011 at 03:17 PM by Frank

Tags: 2011, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. WWE and TNA: An Overview: 3rd Edition, Part 1

So it is the end of the year and that has got me, and everyone else thinking...What was the best and worst of the year. I mean, take a look at some of the blogs and some of the stuff in the forums. That alone tells you what people think. Well, it is now time for me to add to that.

I am just going to go over the RAWs and the whopping 1 PPV I've seen this year and TNA Impact.
  6. Raw Reaction - 12/26/2011 - Last Raw of 2011!

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. I apologize to those that continually read this blog for not doing last weeks Raw but I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to it and didn't feel like rewatching it, but I'm back this week so without further ado...

Opening Segment
    Not really what I would say the strongest way to open Raw. I think there is interest in a Punk/Laurinaitis ...
  7. WWE's Next Unstoppable Heel

This blog is in response to RomanFlare's blog on the poor WWE ratings, and why it is so poor. That's because there isn't an unstoppable heel in the WWE (IE: Triple H in the Attitude Era, Randy Orton in 2007, etc...). Now, who should be WWE's unstoppable heel in 2012? I'm going to breakdown certain superstars from both Raw and Smackdown to determine that.

-CM Punk: Most people would ...
  8. Weight classes in WWE

IMO, I think weight classes in WWE would help to make the product more interesting and a lot more believable. To help identify my point, remember back when Rey Mysterio had the WHC. I like Rey a lot, he's put on great matches, classics even in WWE and WCW. But I'm sure more people than not will tell you it just sounds a bit ridiculous when you hear "weighing in at 175 lbs. the World Heavyweight ...
  9. Booking the IC Championship up to Wrestlemania

In this blog I'll be saying how I think the Intercontinental Championship should be booked from the royal rumble up to Wrestlemania.

At the royal rumble have Hunico eliminate Cody
    Rhodes. The following raw Cody cuts a promo saying how he was cheated and that he would of won the rumble had Hunico not eliminated him (or something along those lines).

The next week ...

Updated 12-24-2011 at 01:12 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Blog Wars: KOTR Edition Semi Finals: Top 5 High Flying Moves 2

Welcome to the second semi-final match in this exciting KOTR Edition of Blog Wars. First of all I like to thank everyone for making Blog Wars a success, I couldn't have done it without everyone who has and will participate and hope to continue next year. Happy Holidays The winner will move on to the final to face Dr. Death for the title of King of the Blogs. Today we have blogging sensation Rick ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.